Bills fans buying up playoff tickets

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

It's not too late MOFO.  Buy the tickets and I'll pay for the Applebees dinners.  Dinner with an S because we will eat there more than once.

Let me know when you get the tickets, I will go.

don't even tempt me.  i don't know if my colon will be up for a playoffs game after multiple meals at applebees.  i'd rather just eat out of the dumpster of whatever low end hotel we were staying at.

what are the tickets costing now?  my wife was looking yesterday, and made the comment that the ticket weren't that expensive.

1 minute ago, teef said:

don't even tempt me.  i don't know if my colon will be up for a playoffs game after multiple meals at applebees.  i'd rather just eat out of the dumpster of whatever low end hotel we were staying at.

Fine.

You purchase the tickets, I'll get the reservations for the LaQuinta Inn and a garbage bag to fill from the dumpsters.

I seriously will go.

Edited by Royale with Cheese

1 minute ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

They are WAY underestimating how crazy we are. I am thinking we will be at least 25,000 strong, if not more. Jags fans are not loyal and will choose to sell their seats and watch from the couch. Keep on buying tickets Bills fans!!

They can sell their seats and have extra money for meth and beer.

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Just looked. Standing room for $328 incl fees.

And a direct flight to Orlando is about 250 out of Syracuse... I'd fly to Orlando stay with grand parents a couple days in Cocoa Beach and drive to game with grandfather but not gonna do that unless price goes down significantly

6 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Fine.

You purchase the tickets, I'll get the reservations for the LaQuinta Inn and a garbage bag to fill from the dumpsters.

I seriously will go.

Hey dude, I have 1 person in our group of 8 who might have to bail. We're leaving from Atlanta Saturday around noon and coming back Sunday night after the game. If spot opens up, do you want in? Ticket $220, half hotel room $60, not sure what the Van rental is costing yet but it's not much.

Edited by DrDawkinstein

I remember reading on here last week some fans had bought tickets in anticipation of a playoff appearance - certainly not for the superstitious among us but that's paying off handsomely. Wonder if anyone is already doing it for the Pats game given what's transpired here...

8 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Thought about going but the tickets are 100-150 dollars more than the plane ride. And that's standing room only. 

I bought my tickets about an hour after the game ended for $125, the same section is now going for over $400. Basic economics at work.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Kmart128 said:

And a direct flight to Orlando is about 250 out of Syracuse... I'd fly to Orlando stay with grand parents a couple days in Cocoa Beach and drive to game with grandfather but not gonna do that unless price goes down significantly

Could be fun to just go to the tailgate and watch in the lot on TV. I'm very tempted but I have obligations Saturday and Sunday nights I really can't get out of.

4 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Hey dude, I have 1 person in our group of 8 who might have to bail. We're leaving from Atlanta Saturday around noon and coming back Sunday night after the game. If spot opens up, do you want in? Ticket $220, half hotel room $60, not sure what the Van rental is costing yet but it's not much.

your chances of getting raped just rose dramatically.

Edited by teef
poor grammar.
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Maybe i'll see you on the road, I am leaving from Atlanta around that time as well. If you see a cherry red camaro convertible with a Bills license plate in the front, beep and say hi, haha.

Just now, ducej11 said:

I bought my tickets about an hour after the game ended for $125, the same section is now going for over $400. Basic economics at work.

Yeah, I pulled my trigger at halftime and got 8 in the lower bowl for $190 ($220 after fees). Checked back after I got home from NYE and they were already $500!!

Just now, ducej11 said:

Maybe i'll see you on the road, I am leaving from Atlanta around that time as well. If you see a cherry red camaro convertible with a Bills license plate in the front, beep and say hi, haha.

please tell me the camaro has louvers on it.  

2 minutes ago, teef said:

you're chances of getting raped just rose dramatically.

Cant rape the willing!!

1 minute ago, ducej11 said:

We're leaving from Whitehall Lot at noon if you want to caravan, but not sure we'll keep up with the Camaro!

Edited by DrDawkinstein

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

Yeah, I pulled my trigger at halftime and got 8 in the lower bowl for $190 ($220 after fees). Checked back after I got home from NYE and they were already $500!!

Lower bowl nice! I will be so high I can high five God and thank give for the Bengals win.

1 minute ago, teef said:

please tell me the camaro has louvers on it.  

Sorry it doesn't, i am not sure how that would work if I put the top down hahaha

3 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Your chances of getting raped just increased dramatically.

Let me get back with you.  My wife and I birthdays are 10 days apart from Christmas and have spent a ton of money in the last 30 days.

My wife would be okay with me going, she already told me now it's up to me to see if I should.  I do also have a kid in day care and that payment just kicked in today.

UGHHHH!  

I will get back with you.