Wild Card Weekend: Bills vs. Jaguars Sunday at 1 PM ET - Inactives Announced with Shady In & MIlano Out

2 minutes ago, SwagJag said:

Marrone and Hackett have been in Jax for the same amount of time they were in Buffalo..  but I am sure you know them better. Marrone is such a mediocre coach, he got your team to 9 wins for the first time in years and is coaching a home playoff game with Blake Bortles as his QB.  I'm not expert, but I think your bias may be clouding your grasp on reality. 

This team, led by a defense that is very potent, has 7 wins by 16 or more points. They have embarrassed QBs much better than Tyrod Taylor. And we have Tom Coughlin who won two Super Bowls with 9 win teams overseeing everything in the building. So yeah..  I can feel good about our chances.

Spoiler: If/when the Bills lose by more than the spread, your opinion of the Jags will still be that they are overrated. That is called cognitive dissonance.

Cupcake Schedule.

35j9d06.jpg

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Not at all. Your team just isn't dominant.  Darned good D as we know.  Offense is okay. 

2 games with 10 sacks.

8 INTs against Russell Wilson and Big Ben.

Flacco had a QBR of 0.8, the 5th lowest of any QB in a decade.

Opponents scored 10 or fewer points in 8 of our 16 games. 

Every member of our starting secondary has at least 4 INTs.

But we just aren't dominant...  you guys are hard to please.  

3 minutes ago, SwagJag said:

2 games with 10 sacks.

Dominant teams finish with records better than 10-6. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

2 minutes ago, SwagJag said:

2 games with 10 sacks.

Dude you went 10-6 with the easiest schedule in the league. That’s literally ONE game better than us. 

Again I’ll say the jags should be favored but this isn’t some 12-4 or 13-3 squad we are taking about here. Good lord. 

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Dominat teams finish with records better than 10-6. 

THANK YOU! 

not to mention jags fans should legit be afraid of bortles tossing into our secondary. The jags aren’t the only team with a turnover savvy secondary. 2 safeties with 5 picks and a defensive ROY candidate with 4 more. 

2 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Dude you went 10-6 with the easiest schedule in the league. That’s literally ONE game better than us. 

Again I’ll say the jags should be favored but this isn’t some 12-4 or 13-3 squad we are taking about here. Good lord. 

THANK YOU! 

not to mention jags fans should legit be afraid of bortles tossing into our secondary. The jags aren’t the only team with a turnover savvy secondary. 2 safeties with 5 picks and a defensive ROY candidate with 4 more. 

I guess we're supposed to bow down and worship the amighty Jacksonville Jaguars.

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Stank_Nasty said:

If you're good enough to be in the playoffs..  and we're good enough to be in the playoffs..  does the record really matter? 

The Giants took down New England twice with 9 win teams. If you're gonna tell me they weren't even that good either, I will say you are just trolling me.

We're here.  We're obviously both friggin' thrilled about it. Let's get it on!

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

I guess we're supposed to bow down and worship the amighty Jacksonville Jaguars.

Win or lose, I'll be back late Sunday to get your take on whether they have earned your respect. 

16 hours ago, SwagJag said:

If you're good enough to be in the playoffs..  and we're good enough to be in the playoffs..  does the record really matter? 

The Giants took down New England twice with 9 win teams. If you're gonna tell me they weren't even that good either, I will say you are just trolling me.

Win or lose, I'll be back late Sunday to get your take on whether they have earned your respect. 

They deserve respect as a talented and upcoming team, but they are not dominant.  I've seen plenty of dominant teams in my days of watching football and the team you root for isn't one of them. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SwagJag said:

Yep.  You're here, we're here, and your coach is a scumbag who treated everyone in this building (down to the secretaries) like garbage.

Lets go!

Edited by SWATeam

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

They desreve respect as a talented and upcoming team, but they are not dominant.  I've seen plenty of dominant teams in my days of watching football and the team you root for isn't one of them. 

This defense is one of the best I have ever seen. They are so good they cover a lot for the offense. Like you we try to be a ball control offense and a smothering defense. I would say we both try to emulate the 2000 Ravens. Not sure either of us is there yet, but when this team gets a QB who is not named Blake, look out. This year... we have had stretches where we were straight dominant. To your point.. dominant teams do it week in and week out and I can think of a couple losses we should have notched as W.

3 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

Yep.  You're here, we're hear, and your coach is a scumbag who treated everyone in this building (down to the secretaries) like garbage.

Lets go!

This made me literally LOL..  We really like him. I am sorry for whatever he did up there that he refuses to discuss. I don't know enough to have an opinion on that other than it certainly was odd to leave like he did. The speculation was he was going to go to the Jets and got the rug pulled out from under him, but I have no idea what the story is there.

Just now, SwagJag said:

This defense is one of the best I have ever seen. They are so good they cover a lot for the offense. Like you we try to be a ball control offense and a smothering defense. I would say we both try to emulate the 2000 Ravens. Not sure either of us is there yet, but when this team gets a QB who is not named Blake, look out. This year... we have had stretches where we were straight dominant. To your point.. dominant teams do it week in and week out and I can think of a couple losses we should have notched as W.

This made me literally LOL..  We really like him. I am sorry for whatever he did up there that he refuses to discuss. I don't know enough to have an opinion on that other than it certainly was odd to leave like he did. The speculation was he was going to go to the Jets and got the rug pulled out from under him, but I have no idea what the story is there.

Not even close for me with your team having won nothing.  

4 minutes ago, SwagJag said:

I'm sure you do.  It won't last.  He will alienate the building, and press, and his message will get stale with the players.  He's too much of a disciplinarian for today's pro game.  He'll end up back in the college ranks where the kids have to listen to him.  Maybe you will catch lightning in a bottle before then.

Other than that I have no problem with your franchise.  If you beat us, and the Steelers again, I'll hope like hell that you take out the Pats*

1 hour ago, SwagJag said:

As someone who has watched every snap of every game this season, I can tell you that the playcalling got extremely vanilla once the playoffs were clinched with very few downfield shots or crossing patterns. Coincidentally, a lot of injuries piled up around this time too. The SF game was our second game in a row played with three rookie wideouts. Of course, Marrone wanted to win in Tennessee. But he was trying to win with execution, not scheme. And the way we have been able to win a lot of games is by finding mismatches in the passing game (that weak link you guys love to bash). I would expect us to try to take shots on your nickel CB on Sunday.

If the Jags were in the AFC East, you would not have made the playoffs. 

I can take it. I know the fan base's bark is not as big as your team's bite. And it's all in good fun. 

Unless you took the Pats* spot. Then the Bills would make the playoffs for sure.