What are you doing until 4:25?

boyst

Going back and forth between staring at a blank tv screen and reading posts on here.  I've never in my life seen time go by SO slowly.  I looked at the clock and it said 2:55pm.  I SWEAR at least two hours had gone by and I looked at the clock and it said 3:06pm.  

The anxiety is killing me.  Something in my gut tells me this is the year the drought ends.   We go down and take care of business in Miami, and the Bengals beat the Ravens....either way this year has been one helluva ride, and I'm pumped to see what we do next year.  And it's been great going through this year with all of you, so thank you.

And Let's go Buffalo!!

Doing some aimless walking around the house now..pulled pork in the crockpot and Mac and cheese ready for a oven bake in a bit.My bride works till 5..I'm working on drinking beer..they are going down to fast because of nerves.I'm ready!!!!

7 minutes ago, Heitz said:

Is it too early to have a Manhattan?

Yeah, guessing it is... o_O

Do it up,bro!!!!

5 hours ago, Gugny said:

I pegged you as more of a jousting fella.

Me?  My son and I are headed to the music store where I purchased the guitar that he got for Christmas.  I believe it's a lemon.  If I'm going to return it for a full refund, I have to do it today.  I think that's the direction in which my son is leaning.

After that, a small grocery shop to get the things I forgot yesterday, then, perhaps a quick visit with my parents.

My son is going to a NYE party and is supposed to be there at 4pm (it's where his band rehearses and I guess they're going to play some tunes tonight - hence the early arrival).  I'll drop him off at 3:45 so I can get home before kickoff.

As for the game, I feel like it's a win.  I really want the easiest path into the playoffs, but I'm very nervous/doubtful re: CIN's chances at beating BAL.

Go Bills!

LOL....Fencing!  Extra 3 hours is a big deal!

No doubt Boyst62 is working on his epee technique.  I can see him now: flick, broken time, flèche to advanced target, stop hit with angulation...vertical jump with counter attack to the arm.

His opponents must be quaking in their fencing shoes.

:lol:

3 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Watching Kelvin Sheppard have the game of his life, picking off Cousins twice already...

Yeah, Cousins SURE looks like a franchise QB...:sick::sick::sick:

Be sure to judge a man's potential on a couple quarters of football.

:sick:

12 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

LOL....Fencing!  Extra 3 hours is a big deal!

No doubt Boyst62 is working on his epee technique.  I can see him now: flick, broken time, flèche to advanced target, stop hit with angulation...vertical jump with counter attack to the arm.

His opponents must be quaking in their fencing shoes.

:lol:

Be sure to judge a man's potential on a couple quarters of football.

:sick:

I haven't...I'm judging his body of work and he has games like this too often for my taste