PPP Year-End Awards: Now accepting nominations!

LeviF

How about a, "I'm not happy until you're not happy" category.

Tibs and Gringo would be in the running.

On 12/29/2017 at 3:56 PM, Paulus said:

"He who despises himself, nevertheless esteems himself thereby, as a despiser."

There ought be an award for the best despiser.

*Just to be clear, I will despise myself until I find happiness. In no way am I asserting myself as different than other despisers. In fact, I think the vast majority of "happy" people are lairs, both to themselves and others. 

On 12/30/2017 at 8:23 AM, 3rdnlng said:

But you aren't white?

He is also a transracial furry. That is just a pic of Boyst during his casting couch dayz.

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

How about a, "I'm not happy until you're not happy" category.

Tibs and Gringo would be in the running.

Not quite where I was going with that. I think a lot of people, who are hard on themselves, are the best people in society... Virtue doesn't come easily.

Today is gonna be last call for nominations.  I added a few this morning. 

Also, I nominate Bob in Mich as Worst Poster.  My reasoning: posts weird, idiotic crap about one issue and only one issue.  I literally can't think of a time he contributed outside of that stupid marijuana thread.

40 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

Also, I nominate Bob in Mich as Worst Poster.  My reasoning: posts weird, idiotic crap about one issue and only one issue.  I literally can't think of a time he contributed outside of that stupid marijuana thread.

26cb has to be the biggest idiot. Tiberius knows what he is doing. 26cb can't help it.

1 hour ago, LeviF91 said:

Can we name that award the "Tom Petty Mewling Eunuch Of The Year Award?"

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You can do anything you want. Levi says you are the only one on here that is not a troll. He :wub: you 

The fact that you're too stupid to realize that's actually an insult makes me want to remove 26CB from the running.

On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 12:49 PM, LeviF91 said:

Booster?  He hasn't posted since 2013, unless you're suggesting he posts under a different handle now.  Or you don't understand what "year" means.

Also I nominate EII for most confusing poster.

Ah, got it. Not Booster, but Buftex.

I graciously accept.my nomination as the best poster in the historical anals of time.   Thank you, all. Thank you to George Strait for the musical score, Matt Damon and Ben Affleck for the wonderful script, Ed Asner for the terrific co-star roll and the leading lady Haley Joel Osment. This movie never could have taken off without the funding of you guys at BLM. And most of all, to the man who means everything, Harvey Weinstein - you're the king!

17 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I graciously accept.my nomination as the best poster in the historical anals of time.   Thank you, all. Thank you to George Strait for the musical score, Matt Damon and Ben Affleck for the wonderful script, Ed Asner for the terrific co-star roll and the leading lady Haley Joel Osment. This movie never could have taken off without the funding of you guys at BLM. And most of all, to the man who means everything, Harvey Weinstein - you're the king!

Uh, I think you misunderstood, but regardless you are now definitely in the running for The Preston Brown Oh **** Award!