PPP Year-End Awards: Now accepting nominations!

LeviF

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

I graciously accept.my nomination as the best poster in the historical anals of time.   Thank you, all. Thank you to George Strait for the musical score, Matt Damon and Ben Affleck for the wonderful script, Ed Asner for the terrific co-star roll and the leading lady Haley Joel Osment. This movie never could have taken off without the funding of you guys at BLM. And most of all, to the man who means everything, Harvey Weinstein - you're the king!

"Historical anals" about sums it up...

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

You idiots really think that wasn't intentional?  What the hell do you think I am that stupid?

I think everyone knew it was just a freudian slip/ 

Honestly, it was pretty funny, man.

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

It was purely intentional.  i do similar a lot. It is usually missed, especially on TSW

Everyone is pretty sure you did it on purpose. It is just more fun if you didnt.

I think it was simply funny, intentional or not. Only you know the thruths.

11 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Everyone is pretty sure you did it on purpose. It is just more fun if you didnt.

I think it was simply funny, intentional or not. Only you know the thruths.

For all intensive porpoises I did it on purpose. My self of steam is in tact

It was purely intentional.  i do similar a lot. It is usually missed, especially on TSW

For all intensive porpoises I did it on purpose. My self of steam is in tact

When you try to brush it off as intentional and follow it up with some humor, it probably wasn't

Most likely an autocorrect fail.  But an epic one at that

Just now, /dev/null said:

When you try to brush it off as intentional and follow it up with some humor, it probably wasn't

Most likely an autocorrect fail.  But an epic one at that

It was 100% intentional. Galaxy s8 corrects grammar. I had it as annals and realized the joke of Weinstein would be less than a joke of anal. I got my lessons in comedy from Amy Schumer