Serious question. Did you guys actually think the Bills would win yesterday?

BillsFan130

No, didn't think we would win.

The game was very similar to many NCAA football games...

The underdog gives the big, top ranked program a hell of a good fight, for the first half.

In the second, the big program slowly takes over, the underdog wears out, and the score ends up lopsided, despite it being a close contest for a long time.

I've seen about 10 million college football games follow that script.

It's basically what happened to us in Foxboro.

Eventually, over the course of 4 quarters, a team like New England is going to distance itself from us and find a way to win.

We used to do that to many teams ourselves, during the Superbowl years.

Remember how good that felt!?

The game went pretty much on script just as I expected.

The defense kept the Bills in it early, the league took a Bills TD away for no reason, the referees gave the patriots a few generous ball placements, they also only threw two penalty flags against them for the 2nd week in a row.

Yep, just as it was written by the leagues script writers.

20 hours ago, Iron Maiden said:

That's not what I'm saying...we all hoped...but deep down, we all know they are a better team than than us....Coaching, QB, Special team....we weren't going in their house and pull a W.....especially with the # 1 seed on the line for them.... a Belichick team  is practically never unprepared...the " any given Sunday " rarely applies to them....so overall, we had a chance, but in all seriousness, that chance was minimal....They swept us again with a combine score of 60-19...this year's Bills, at least vs NE, had the same results as past teams....we are not ready to beat them yet....

Our defense is not good enough to compansate for (luck QB play when the game is on the line ) some questionable calls / coaching  etc ,,,