Serious question. Did you guys actually think the Bills would win yesterday?

BillsFan130

There seems to be a lot of negativity/frustration after the loss yesterday, but did you guys actually think the Bills were going to go to New England and win?

I didn’t. I know I caught slack from a lot of posters when I said the Bills had no chance, but it’s a sad truth they really can’t beat Brady in New England.

The Bills lost to the super bowl champs on the road, but they are still right in the middle of contention of a playoff berth. So let’s look at the bright side a little bit here fellas.

If someone told me before the year that the Bills need to beat Miami, and need a little help to end the playoff drought, I would have said no way in hell.

But they are in that position and it really is remarkable in a “rebuild “ year.

Lets hope they can getter done next week!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Edited by billsfan11
  • Like (+1) 3

18 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

I want no part of them. 

I get that.  I look at it as an "icing on the cake" game if we can get it with another chance to knock them off their high horse...especially in a season where experts said we'd only win 2-4 games.  That would be amazing.  And if we lose, so be it...it would still have been a successful season.

1 minute ago, Another Fan said:

No but it would have been nicer to know the game was on a level playing field so to speak.  

Ya refs definitely screwed the Bills multiple times yesterday, but I still don’t think the Bills would have won regardless if some of those calls went their way

27 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

No, I wrote the game off. What hurts is none of the other games we needed broke our way.

Right. This is the real butt kicker from yesterday. I had no delusions about the pats game. The rough part was all the other games flowing in the wrong direction this weekend 

The delusional part of me (a strong part of me as a Bills fan) always believes we can win against anyone, that luck will intervene and we will get a break and pull it off. However the logical part did not have much hope yesterday. In fact of all the meetings with the Pats this is probably one of the least confident I have been pregame. In the past we have had at least a strong defense, pass rush or something going for us to balance out the constant mediocrity at QB. This time we had a mediocre and injured defense combined with a mediocre QB and poor offensive coordinator who makes really dumb decisions at the worst times. In the end it all played out like it was supposed to. I'm still illogically angry about it though!!

Edited by Livinginthepast