Serious question. Did you guys actually think the Bills would win yesterday?

BillsFan130

The question is would or could?  

They could win and probably should of. The talent is equal sans Brady and he is not the modern marvel of science that matches the NFL pedestal he is placed upon. He gets help from lack of holding calls, phantom PI calls, magic first downs, roughing the passer when he is touched; not to mention deflated balls, HGH, spygate and other things we probably don't know about. All the help is a momentum changer and confidence builder.

It was so plain to see in yesterday's game. The Bills simply lost their will by the time that the 5th or 6th game changing call went against them. It was just too much to overcome. 

Because WE ALL KNOW the above facts are not some conspiracy theory, then I knew the Bills would not win.  Pats fans will call us whiners, but if the Bills got half the calls the Pats get, we would have ended this drought a long time ago. GIFT WRAP 2-3 close games for the Bills each year and 8-7 is now 10-6 or 11-5.  But the Pats are so good and so advanced. Billicheck is the best ever and Tom Terrific is unstoppable at 40.  And I believe in Santa Claus too.

Edited by BillsRdue
  • Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, nucci said:

Yes i did and they played well enough in 1st half to win....the bad calls brought them dowm

Bad calls for sure but I definitely don’t think that’s the reason they lost 

3 minutes ago, Capco said:

Can you edit in a poll, OP?

I'd vote no.  

It was more just to just get opinions rather than a yes, no, or a little. But if you really want me to I can 

20 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Actually, Tennesse broke our way big time

Not with the Chargers and Ravens winning. If either have went our way, the Titans games this week or next wouldn't even matter. Now it's up to the Bengals, or a Jags and Raiders parlay.

Deep down...no...they are simply a better team.......the talent level is plain to see.....Better QB, Better HC....plus, they are in our heads.....28 wins in 31 games will do that to any team......they will end up with 13 wins, the # 1 seed and most likely in the SB again...the Bills are no match right now....

Edited by Iron Maiden

1 hour ago, billsfan11 said:

There seems to be a lot of negativity/frustration after the loss yesterday, but did you guys actually think the Bills were going to go to New England and win?

I didn’t. I know I caught slack from a lot of posters when I said the Bills had no chance, but it’s a sad truth they really can’t beat Brady in New England.

The Bills lost to the super bowl champs on the road, but they are still right in the middle of contention of a playoff berth. So let’s look at the bright side a little bit here fellas.

If someone told me before the year that the Bills need to beat Miami, and need a little help to end the playoff drought, I would have said no way in hell.

But they are in that position and it really is remarkable in a “rebuild “ year.

Lets hope they can getter done next week!

Merry Christmas everyone!

The 2017 Buffalo Bills are not a playoff team regardless if they get there or not; IMHO they have a nucleus and the big test is the coming off season and the draft; that will either validate the process or give ammunition to the naysayers. Me, at this point I am trusting the process and the continuing restructure of the organization or culture. 17 years of poor, lousy drafts cannot be fixed over night.  Many years ago I had the good fortune of meeting the agent for one of the 1990 Buffalo Bills in Tampa; he spoke at length of the Bills as an organization and the winning professional culture; veterans wanted to go there.  They can turn it around, just not this year!

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, vorpma said:

The 2017 Buffalo Bills are not a playoff team regardless if they get there or not; IMHO they have a nucleus and the big test is the coming off season and the draft; that will either validate the process or give ammunition to the naysayers. Me, at this point I am trusting the process and the continuing restructure of the organization or culture. 17 years of poor, lousy drafts cannot be fixed over night.  Many years ago I had the good fortune of meeting the agent for one of the 1990 Buffalo Bills in Tampa; he spoke at length of the Bills as an organization and the winning professional culture; veterans wanted to go there.  They can turn it around, just not this year!

I wonder if we would have even had the 90s Bills w/o the Greg Bell trade. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Another Fan said:

No but it would have been nicer to know the game was on a level playing field so to speak.  

Yup, I find it quite funny that for 2 weeks in a row the refs overturned TD passes. Steelers against the Pats to win the game, then Bills TD before the half. The funny thing I mentioned is because they both happened against the Pats.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

Deep down...no...they are simply a better team.......the talent level is plain to see.....Better QB, Better HC....plus, they are in our heads.....28 wins in 31 games will do that to any team......they will end up with 13 wins, the # 1 seed and most likely in the SB again...the Bills are no match right now....

...."right now" could be a bit of an understatement IM..........

Patriots coach Bill Belichick and quarterback Tom Brady have owned them for much longer during what's become a 17-year run of dominance over their AFC East rival.

The Patriots are 29-5 against the Bills since Belichick was hired in 2000. As for his 15-2 record at Buffalo, Belichick has more wins at Orchard Park, New York, than any Bills coach since Wade Phillips went 17-7 from 1998-2000.

Brady, meantime, is 28-3 against Buffalo,  breaking Brett Favre's NFL record of most wins by a quarterback against one opponent; Favre did it against the Lions.

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...."right now" could be a bit of an understatement IM..........

Patriots coach Bill Belichick and quarterback Tom Brady have owned them for much longer during what's become a 17-year run of dominance over their AFC East rival.

The Patriots are 29-5 against the Bills since Belichick was hired in 2000. As for his 15-2 record at Buffalo, Belichick has more wins at Orchard Park, New York, than any Bills coach since Wade Phillips went 17-7 from 1998-2000.

Brady, meantime, is 26-3 against Buffalo, a win shy of breaking Brett Favre's NFL record of most wins by a quarterback against one opponent; Favre did it against the Lions.

Oh I know....just trying to be positive on Xmas day..B-)

2 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

Oh I know....just trying to be positive on Xmas day..B-)

...ho-ho-ho.....:thumbsup:....it just is ugly....

..from the D&C's Maiorana.......

"Buffalo’s play inside the 20-yard line was atrocious, and it played a huge factor in the loss. The Bills penetrated the red zone four times on offense, and came away with just three field goals. That’s unacceptable against the Jets, let alone the Patriots. Quite simply, you can’t beat the Patriots kicking field goals all day, and that was borne out. On the flip side, the Patriots scored touchdowns on four of their six red zone trips, plus scored field goals on the other two. Add it up and that’s 34 points from the red zone, to nine for Buffalo. "

• Like (+1) 1