Serious question. Did you guys actually think the Bills would win yesterday?

BillsFan130

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Not with the Chargers and Ravens winning. If either have went our way, the Titans games this week or next wouldn't even matter. Now it's up to the Bengals, or a Jags and Raiders parlay.

And us beating Miami. No guarantees.

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

From schedule announcement I wasn’t betting a dollar straight up on the Bills and didn’t feel regret at any time during the game

they came out and shot their bolt and it wasn’t good enough, I was happy they didn’t crater until the 4th

Once SH missed the FG I knew the wheels were coming off. I really love and hate this team.

1 hour ago, Putin said:

Of course some of us believed we had a chance to win why not ?  You punch them in the nose and they  bleed just like everyone else 

Why not ?....28 wins for NE in 31 games.....never won a game in Foxboro when Brady plays 4 quarters.....That's why not....there's something to say about past results not affecting the future...but at one point, you can't ignore history either.....we cannot beat Tom Brady....

1 minute ago, billsfan11 said:

Because Brady has never lost to Buffalo at home, that’s why not haha

We put up a good fight for most of the game, 

I was even impressed the way we came out in the 3rd Q that first drive gave me a little hope , and then the wheels came off , 

Just now, Iron Maiden said:

Why not ?....28 wins for NE in 31 games.....never won a game in Foxboro when Brady plays 4 quarters.....That's why not....there's something to say about past results not affecting the future...but at one point, you can't ignore history either.....we cannot beat Tom Brady....

Yes we all know about the history !!! 

But this is a different Bills Team from just a year a go ,, I’m not ignoring history but  you can’t pile 17 years of failure on this group from players to HC/ GM  , 

Sorry for believing that we had a slim chance at MAYBE stealing a W against all odds 

18 minutes ago, Putin said:

Yes we all know about the history !!! 

But this is a different Bills Team from just a year a go ,, I’m not ignoring history but  you can’t pile 17 years of failure on this group from players to HC/ GM  , 

Sorry for believing that we had a slim chance at MAYBE stealing a W against all odds 

That's not what I'm saying...we all hoped...but deep down, we all know they are a better team than than us....Coaching, QB, Special team....we weren't going in their house and pull a W.....especially with the # 1 seed on the line for them.... a Belichick team  is practically never unprepared...the " any given Sunday " rarely applies to them....so overall, we had a chance, but in all seriousness, that chance was minimal....They swept us again with a combine score of 60-19...this year's Bills, at least vs NE, had the same results as past teams....we are not ready to beat them yet....

Edited by Iron Maiden

I had a good feeling about the game yesterday. And halfway into the 3rd quarter I thought it'd come down to the final minutes. That was until we started giving the ball to Tolbert when we were backed up almost to our own endzone. The play from the bills went to crap. When you're down by 7 to the Patriots, you need to start pulling out everything you have, not kick fg's on 4th and 1. Until McDermott learns these things, we will not compete with them. Having said that, I do think McDermott is smart and we will absolutely be playing for the division very soon