CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

9 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Fox, CNN and the others do report news accurately among some of their content.  More and more though, news outlets are offering opinion over news or news delivered with opinion. All pick and choose which stories they want to report to their viewership so are they slanted, hell yeah. 

It's very easy if uninformed on a topic to buy in or reject what you're watching or reading depending on your own personal point of view.  So if you are a left leaning person and CNN reports that Mueller indicts 12 Russians for stealing data from DNC and related party servers, and they interview "experts" who make commentary and speculation which potentially ties Trump and his campaign to this, it meets with your approval because it supports your hopes and views.  You get a rush inside because oh boy they've got Trump right where they want him now and you plan to tune in later for more. 

Unfortunately such reporting fails to mention that Rosenstein stated in his announcement of charges that no Americans are involved.  At some point CNN may have reported that but the bulk of the reporting and commentary fails to consider that.  It is in fact slanted propoganda. 

i think about 98% of people are able to figure it out for themselves, i grant them that freedom, liberals don't believe in freedom of thought by other people.

most of the 2% are under care.

RYHRA14carousel.gif.......Raise your hand if you saw this coming............:lol:

aGIAz8Qe_bigger.jpgAaron RuparVerified account @atrupar

FollowFollow @atrupar
CNN obtained the tape of the Cohen-Trump conversation about Karen McDougal. Here the first part of it, which was just played live on @ChrisCuomo's show.

As the liberals squee in delight, remind yourself that the Russians hacking the election nonsense was bull **** designed to fool you

13 minutes ago, B-Man said:

RYHRA14carousel.gif.......Raise your hand if you saw this coming............:lol:

As the liberals squee in delight, remind yourself that the Russians hacking the election nonsense was bull **** designed to fool you

"Get me a coke, please!" 

10 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Is there a point to this post ? 

Tibs is the new Eric the Midget (from the Howard Stern Show) and obsesses about Trump like Eric did with the Oakland A's and American Idol

11 hours ago, B-Man said:

So as I understand it, Trump, through Cohen, legally tried to buy the rights to a story about an act that was in no way illegal, and this is a bigger problem than using the Arkansas State Police to pimp for you?

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

So as I understand it, Trump, through Cohen, legally tried to buy the rights to a story about an act that was in no way illegal, and this is a bigger problem than using the Arkansas State Police to pimp for you?

And, bonus points, the tape was likely leaked by Trump himself (at the very least they approved the release) to embarrass and expose the fake news pumped out about the "damning tape" - that cuts off right as trump is saying pay by check so there is a record. 

:lol: 

Best part for me was Cuomo - who said it was illegal for CNN's viewers to read WikiLeaks documents, released this (possibly) illegally recorded tape with glee.... And it's a big ol' nothing. 

18 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

it's like the guy at the office who is way too into an NHL team and endlessly talks about them, and not even hockey fans care to talk about it

a few years ago one at the office was a Dallas Stars fan and he must have talked to nobody for 158 hours a season about the team.

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

it's like the guy at the office who is way too into an NHL team and endlessly talks about them, and not even hockey fans care to talk about it

a few years ago one at the office was a Dallas Stars fan and he must have talked to nobody for 158 hours a season about the team.

Squeelers fans are worse.

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And, bonus points, the tape was likely leaked by Trump himself (at the very least they approved the release) to embarrass and expose the fake news pumped out about the "damning tape" - that cuts off right as trump is saying pay by check so there is a record. 

:lol: 

Best part for me was Cuomo - who said it was illegal for CNN's viewers to read WikiLeaks documents, released this (possibly) illegally recorded tape with glee.... And it's a big ol' nothing. 

of course Trump released it with approval, another red herring for people to waste their lives away hating the fact he steamrolled HIllary

9 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Squeelers fans are worse.

Steelers at least mean something to football, the Dallas Stars don't mean anything at all

and football is just 16 games, hockey is 82

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Except that Brett Hull was in the goddamn crease...

i mean the last few years when the Stars are total garbage...

even when they were a great team nobody cared