CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

Yup. 

Remember the 60's series run by CNN a few months ago? Look back into how they covered Kennedy's assassination in relation to Trump.

1 minute ago, Real News said:

A pattern would happen more than twice. Do you have more still frames to support your argument?

Just now, Boyst62 said:

Would it matter to you?  It wouldn't. You've already deflected and shown intellectual dishonesty.

Fool.

Please shut up. I'm trying to have an honest discussion.

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Yup. 

Remember the 60's series run by CNN a few months ago? Look back into how they covered Kennedy's assassination in relation to Trump.

Missed it completely. If you can show there's a real pattern, you should document it and send it to law enforcement.

Edited by Real News

Just now, Real News said:

Please shut up. I'm trying to have an honest discussion.

That's a peach.  You're a buffoon incapable of such, brah.  Sarah palin has nothing to do with Trump, nor does anything CNN is choosing to do. I applaud Mr Twitter dude because he got his name and exposure. And in the social universe that's bigly.

But don't let your misunderstanding confuse you, you're a dolt.

4 minutes ago, Real News said:

Missed it completely. If you can show there's a real pattern, you should document it and send it to law enforcement.

They bracketed a speech he gave with "Killing Kennedy" specials - before and after, with adds running while he was speaking. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

They bracketed a speech he gave with "Killing Kennedy" specials - before and after, with adds running while he was speaking. 

A Trump speech would vastly increase the ratings for CNN. Is it possible that those who ran this special knew that and wanted to advertise it to the largest possible audience?

22 minutes ago, Real News said:

A Trump speech would vastly increase the ratings for CNN. Is it possible that those who ran this special knew that and wanted to advertise it to the largest possible audience?

Two birds. 

Its a repeating pattern. A call for "action" echoed by various others in the entertainment industry as well. 

Conditioning. Mockingbird. MKU. Take your pick. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Two birds. 

Its a repeating pattern. A call for "action" echoed by various others in the entertainment industry as well. 

Conditioning. Mockingbird. MKU. Take your pick. 

Meh - agree to disagree. 

I'd prefer stronger evidence.

Thank you, though, for having an honest conversation without interjecting with vulgarities and FAKE NEWS!!!!!!

Edited by Real News

51 minutes ago, Real News said:

That is a highlight used to light up a figure standing in the window. Complaining about this is almost as ridiculous as folks losing their minds over Sarah Palin's map a few years ago. 

Again, it's not event.  It's the hypocrisy.

2 minutes ago, gatorbait said:

That’s not a pattern. That’s one picture and a deleted gif from someone I don’t even know. Even Pearl would probably agree this is a reach. 

Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Multiple times and comments is a pattern. 

People need to remember this is a war. People are dying in this war. And both sides are playing for keeps. What's being revealed is mass propaganda/conditioning machines (like CNN) that operate not only to make money and drive ratings, but to serve specific masters. 

Masters who are fighting for their lives. 

Just watch what comes next... The real fight is still to come. 

All the networks especially CNN are so anxious to get their spun versions of everything political on the tube, that I've stop believing any of it. Trump who is an expert at making a fool of himself---- made a fool of CNN and NBC by winning the election, they will never  forgive him, and will certainly never stop harassing him especially when about half the country agrees with them. If these North Korea and Iranian deals works out as we hope these networks will start looking even more foolish.

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Multiple times and comments is a pattern. 

People need to remember this is a war. People are dying in this war. And both sides are playing for keeps. What's being revealed is mass propaganda/conditioning machines (like CNN) that operate not only to make money and drive ratings, but to serve specific masters. 

Masters who are fighting for their lives. 

Just watch what comes next... The real fight is still to come. 

So it’s a coincidence? Where is the third example?

We’re all anxiously waiting. If things don’t happen by November I doubt they ever will.

And !@#$ CNN. Foxnews, MSNBC and CNN shouldn’t be considered news outlets anymore, they are propaganda machines for their respective party. 

9 minutes ago, gatorbait said:

We’re all anxiously waiting. If things don’t happen by November I doubt they ever will.

And !@#$ CNN. Foxnews, MSNBC and CNN shouldn’t be considered news outlets anymore, they are propaganda machines for their respective party. 

They are propaganda outlets, but not for a party.  People need to stop think about this in binary terms.

They are doing this intentionally to divide us as a people.

4 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

They are propaganda outlets, but not for a party.  People need to stop think about this in binary terms.

Dividing out those who don’t care what the media says

17 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

No, they're doing it to unite us as a people - bringing as many as possible under the northeastern liberal umbrella.  

The unwashed continental masses will come around soon enough, they're sure...

1 hour ago, gatorbait said:

I gave you three - and there have been many, many more. I don't wish to rot my brain going back through old CNN segments to find them. If you're not aware of them, consider yourself lucky.