CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

CNN made a purposeful business decision to go sharply left. Its going to end up being a huge mistake of corporate leadership. They’ll pay for that mistake now in a loss of credibility and viewership. (It’s like when McDonald’s tries putting in a salad bar.) The interesting thing will be to see what they do next. McDonalds always goes back to their core product. We’ll see if CNN goes back to reporting the news or if they believe there’s no market for that model in today’s social media world. 

On 3/25/2019 at 10:21 PM, Nanker said:

There are many very good and decent Canadians. I know some personally.

im not going to join in the banter of knocking them. 

every society is 90% decent people and 10% total dooshes.

10 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m thinking it’s more like 95% decent people. At least I hope so!

i can raise it to 93% in comfort

it is at its worst on airplane travel and long buffet lines

24 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I think it goes down a bit at the restroom lines in New Era Field.

i always got there an hour before the game and use the clean facilities and bought my beer for the game before getting back to the seat.....

when you get past 50, even if you are fortunate in the congenital lottery, you can't take chances in public....

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, row_33 said:

i always got there an hour before the game and use the clean facilities and bought my beer for the game before getting back to the seat.....

when you get past 50, even if you are fortunate in the congenital lottery, you can't take chances in public....

I've learned to be able to successfully alternate standing on one leg at a time.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I've learned to be able to successfully alternate standing on one leg at a time.

the thought of using a sports-event washroom after an hour past kickoff or tipoff or opening pitch is making me almost throw up.....

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

the thought of using a sports-event washroom after an hour past kickoff or tipoff or opening pitch is making me almost throw up.....

To prevent that just imagine liver frying in a pan on the stove.

35 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Ralph Peters should stick to writing Civil War historical fiction. He's very good at that.

Military fiction in general.  His modern stuff was quite good, too.

His non-fiction...he's kind of out there, but his points make for good thought experiments sometimes.

• Like (+1) 1

Charles: "we all lose... the real victims, the black... gays getting beat up. they are the real losers in all this"

CNN: "Charles Barkley calls gay black men losers"

CNN at 6:

Charles Barkley is a White Supremacist: Here’s Why You Should Be Angry

Edited by row_33
  • Like (+1) 1