Am I the only Bills fan going to the Pats game

I’ve traveled to watch the bills in Pittsburgh and Cleveland and with that said I can say unequivocally that the worst gameday experience I’ve ever had was dealing with pats fans in our very own stadium in orchard park.

.... I can’t imagine how awful it would be to go gillette. I don’t think somebody could pay me to attend a game there. 

24 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I’ve traveled to watch the bills in Pittsburgh and Cleveland and with that said I can say unequivocally that the worst gameday experience I’ve ever had was dealing with pats fans in our very own stadium in orchard park.

.... I can’t imagine how awful it would be to go gillette. I don’t think somebody could pay me to attend a game there. 

Obviously you've never been to the meadowlands for a bills-jets game.

That's truly hell on earth.

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

No. But my point being is that it’s pretty ridiculous that I’ve traveled to other teams stadiums and had a better gameday expericance than I did in our own stadium while dealing with pats fans. 

Just now, Stank_Nasty said:

No. But my point being is that it’s pretty ridiculous that I’ve traveled to other teams stadiums and had a better gameday expericance than I did in our own stadium while dealing with pats fans. 

I went to a Bills-Raiders game in OP a while back. That was pretty ridiculous as well. Tons of yahoos in costumes.

Just now, Stank_Nasty said:

Well I've been many times before without incident but this seems different.

23 minutes ago, Westside Madness said:

Out of 70,000 or so attendees, you think you will be the only Bills fan in attendance? Statistics man...

Yeah but we will be so peppered about it will seem like I'm alone.  I might get a nephew to at least cheer with me

48 minutes ago, driddles said:

Kenny will be there.  So there will be 2 of you.

Boston Bills Backers tailgate is in the parking lot of Route One Wine & Spirits, about a half mile north of the Stadium.

I stopped going even though I live 90 minutes away. Too expensive for tickets, parking, and we always lose.

30 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

I went to the last one with Cletus and met Promo there.  Jets fans are ass holes.

Edited by Gugny

14 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Boston Bills Backers tailgate is in the parking lot of Route One Wine & Spirits, about a half mile north of the Stadium.

I stopped going even though I live 90 minutes away. Too expensive for tickets, parking, and we always lose.

Thanks I might try to stop.   

6 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I went to the last one with Cletus and met Promo there.  Jets fans are ass holes.

Yes they are but had a great time tailgating with bills fans I met a few years back

The wife and I will be there. No tailgate for us this time, though. We won Putnam club access, on field passes, and the opportunity to hang with Andre Reed in a fundraiser raffle the Boston Bills Backers put on for Andre's Boys & Girls Club Read with Reed 83 reading program.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, devldog131 said:

The wife and I will be there. No tailgate for us this time, though. We won Putnam club access, on field passes, and the opportunity to hang with Andre Reed in a fundraiser raffle the Boston Bills Backers put on for Andre's Boys & Girls Club Read with Reed 83 reading program.

That's fantastic.  Enjoy and a great program you donated to.  Go Bills

1 hour ago, Behindenemylines said:

Thanks I might try to stop.   

Yes they are but had a great time tailgating with bills fans I met a few years back

The tailgating was phenomenal.  A LOT of Bills fans and many were familiar faces.  It truly felt like a home game and it was better than some Buffalo tailgates I've attended.

5 hours ago, Behindenemylines said:

I think I'm the only Bills fan going Sunday.  Would love to hear from another attending the game.  

Heading with 65+ Pats fans including my whole in-law family.   

Bueller,  Bueller, Bueller??

Even if you are the only Bills fan goin, I think you're safe, I bet on the New Yorker. 

5 hours ago, joesixpack said:

Long time ago, when I lived in NYC I hit a Bills-Jets MNF in the Meadowlands. After 2 scraps, 8 beers and the Bills getting their asses kicked , I removed my Bills hat and walked back to the bus.  Never again.

Edited by BillsRdue