Incognito: Gronkowski took his shot, now it's our defense's turn

JoshBarnett

On December 22, 2017 at 4:02 PM, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Pellet gun right to the right nut of the official should take care of this problem. The right one is also the more sensitive one.

I think that's only if you're right-handed.

On 12/23/2017 at 3:49 AM, Gray Beard said:

I predict the refs are going to be so sensitive to the idea that the Bills might retaliate that they will be throwing multiple flags on every play.

This!   I am very worried.  Kraft has those guys in his pockets!

16 hours ago, 3rdand12 said:

Richie is actually quite intelligent. you are incorrect here. I was quite surprised he spoke up about it actually. I sure liked his answer. especially about the Refs.
 Retaliation is a tricky word in such a violent game Ol Dirty. I bet both Teams want to dominate the other at each position

We do not know what this game brings. That is why it IS exciting for sure.
Only way Bills should play is hard. and the Coaches need to call some plays to show off that.
Expecting to lose or et beat? 

No Way

great post and spot on.  This is where McDermott has to make his money. He has to get his players ready for this game to play the game and win their match ups and be MENTALLY TOUGH.  This is where a highly emotional Hughes needs to be reined in so that he is not getting those dumb penalties.  

And what a great  feeling for the Bills.  Sure we are are a huge underdog going into this game.  but the electric feeling of playing for a playoff spot and giving everything on the field has been several years since we as fans felt that way.  The last I really felt this excited was when the JP Losman and company hosted Travis Henry and the Titans. 

It is the Bills Time!!!! Go Bills

On December 22, 2017 at 7:55 PM, Doc said:

Why?  What did Martin do to Ritchie?  Besides play lousy football next to him and get him suspended for it, that is? 

Martin's a nobody.  He's out of league and not cashing any checks, much less making Pro Bowls.

Richie bus make really good barbecue....

Just now, Doc said:

Better than Martin did, obviously.  But keep waiting for him to explode, chief.

My original post was facetious, doc .  It was satire to point out the absurdity of a guy like Incognito even commenting on this topic, or the press seeking him out for comment.

Sheesh...