(OT) should this have ticked me off??

ch19079

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I would have pulled that bastard from his car and beat his ass down using the cart. After I had him lying on the ground, I'd put the cart on top of him and say "how do you like it now."

Maybe that's not the best option, but I think the point would have been made.

Hold on ... I gotta get my Prozac.

266690[/snapback]

You and hogboy were separated at birth weren't you?

How do you feel about firemen?

Volunteer firemen?

You and hogboy were separated at birth weren't you?

How do you feel about firemen?

Volunteer firemen?

266804[/snapback]

Man ... that one flew over my head. I turned around too, still missed it.

:D

i was comming out of a walmart walking to my car. the guy parked next to me was unloading his bags in to his car. (i could see him from a distance as i walked up) then when he finished, insted of taking the cart to the "cart holder" whatever you call those things in the parking lot that people take there carts to when they are done using them.....

this son of a B word puts the cart RIGHT BEHIND MY CAR. not next to my car, or near by, but right behind it. almost toughing my bumper..

so i walk up to my car and see the 3 people in the car about to leave (1 guy 2 girls, in a beat down car) and i have 2 options..

option A:

move the cart to right behind there car. (thus causing confuntation  :lol: )

option B:

move the car behind the car on the other side of me... :D

:w00t:  :doh:

What do you expect from someone shopping at Walmart? Let it go.

i pussied out. but now ill be pissed off all day.  :D

266652[/snapback]

I'm missing a key bit of information. Do you know if the guy knew it was your car, or did he just think it was a random car?

If he thought it was random......

take the cart, turn it sideways and slide it under the back of his car as far as you can.

If he knew it was yours........

Repeat process above, then spit on his window. If you have time, go get 13 more carts from the bin and surround his car. Get a can of paint from your trunk and spill it on his hood. Get your siphon from your back seat and empty the contents of his gas tank into yours. If he has exited his car by now, simply wish him a nice day and hand him a copy of Watchtower. If not, put it under his windshield.

I'm missing a key bit of information.  Do you know if the guy knew it was your car, or did he just think it was a random car?

If he thought it was random......

take the cart, turn it sideways and slide it under the back of his car as far as you can.

If he knew it was yours........

Repeat process above, then spit on his window.  If you have time, go get 13 more carts from the bin and surround his car.  Get a can of paint from your trunk and spill it on his hood.  Get your siphon from your back seat and empty the contents of his gas tank into yours.  If he has exited his car by now, simply wish him a nice day and hand him a copy of Watchtower.  If not, put it under his windshield.

266921[/snapback]

i didnt know him. so i guess it was just my luck that i parked next to this dick.

No question: Option A. People do stuff like this because they know that people will wuss out and never call them on it. They will continue to do stuff like this until someone stands up.

Don't allow people to walk all over you.

266726[/snapback]

When the driver pulls a .38 out of his pants and points it at you, just remember where you got this sage advice from. :D

When the driver pulls a .38 out of his pants and points it at you, just remember where you got this sage advice from.  :D

266934[/snapback]

You are assuming that he pulls his .38 and points it at me before I pull my .40 and pull the trigger.

You are assuming that he pulls his .38 and points it at me before I pull my .40 and pull the trigger.

266948[/snapback]

Reminds me of a scene in Swingers...

"What? Come guys I couldn't back down, that guy called me a B word we kept our "rep" bro."

Should have taken out a lead pipe and started smashing his car, saying "Do you see what happens when you !@#$ a stranger in the ass!!!"

266739[/snapback]

LOL Excellent choice, my friend....That would have been the perfect solution.

Man ... that one flew over my head. I turned around too, still missed it.

<_<

266813[/snapback]

ROFLMAO dude, that was friggin funny.

The Fireman comment was in reference to a thread a while back.

I'm Cryin in my pepsi now from laughing so hard. Need to clean my monitor too...