(OT) should this have ticked me off??

ch19079

i was comming out of a walmart walking to my car. the guy parked next to me was unloading his bags in to his car. (i could see him from a distance as i walked up) then when he finished, insted of taking the cart to the "cart holder" whatever you call those things in the parking lot that people take there carts to when they are done using them.....

this son of a B word puts the cart RIGHT BEHIND MY CAR. not next to my car, or near by, but right behind it. almost toughing my bumper..

so i walk up to my car and see the 3 people in the car about to leave (1 guy 2 girls, in a beat down car) and i have 2 options..

option A:

move the cart to right behind there car. (thus causing confuntation :lol: )

option B:

move the car behind the car on the other side of me... :D

:w00t::doh:

i pussied out. but now ill be pissed off all day. :D

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have opted for the confrontation. Not putting the cart back where it belongs is a pet peeve of mine. I always return the carts even if the area is on the other side of the lot. The fact that this guy put it directly behind your car would have really set me off.

I would have opted for the confrontation.  Not putting the cart back where it belongs is a pet peeve of mine.  I always return the carts even if the area is on the other side of the lot.  The fact that this guy put it directly behind your car would have really set me off.

266673[/snapback]

My first job was pushing carts for a supermarket. I'll be damned if I'm going to do it 30 years later cause some store is trying to save $$$ by cutting cart pushers.

Go with Fez's option C. You can't change people and all you'll end up doing is getting yourself upset about the carelessness of others. Simply take the cart back to corral (?), and know in your soul that you're a better person for it.

That's exactly what I did once.

Personally, I would have pulled that bastard from his car and beat his ass down using the cart. After I had him lying on the ground, I'd put the cart on top of him and say "how do you like it now."

Maybe that's not the best option, but I think the point would have been made.

Hold on ... I gotta get my Prozac.

Personally, I would have pulled that bastard from his car and beat his ass down using the cart. After I had him lying on the ground, I'd put the cart on top of him and say "how do you like it now."

266690[/snapback]

Someone's been playing a bit too much Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas... :D

CW

266690[/snapback]

Note to Self: When hanging with Paul, be prepared to fight everyone you meet.

i was comming out of a walmart walking to my car. the guy parked next to me was unloading his bags in to his car. (i could see him from a distance as i walked up) then when he finished, insted of taking the cart to the "cart holder" whatever you call those things in the parking lot that people take there carts to when they are done using them.....

this son of a B word puts the cart RIGHT BEHIND MY CAR. not next to my car, or near by, but right behind it. almost toughing my bumper..

so i walk up to my car and see the 3 people in the car about to leave (1 guy 2 girls, in a beat down car) and i have 2 options..

option A:

move the cart to right behind there car. (thus causing confuntation  :lol: )

option B:

:w00t:  :doh:

i pussied out. but now ill be pissed off all day.  :D

266652[/snapback]

No question: Option A. People do stuff like this because they know that people will wuss out and never call them on it. They will continue to do stuff like this until someone stands up.

Don't allow people to walk all over you.

My first job was pushing carts for a supermarket.  I'll be damned if I'm going to do it 30 years later cause some store is trying to save $$$ by cutting cart pushers.

266681[/snapback]

Funny, that was my first job too, which is why I always return them to the corral - I know I appreciated it when people put them in there for me, so I return the favor for some other kid that's starting off like you or I did...

option A:

move the cart to right behind there car. (thus causing confuntation  :w00t: )

option B:

i pussied out. but now ill be pissed off all day.  :doh:

266652[/snapback]

option C:

Anger management. The guy parks a cart behind your car and it wrecks your day? Wow.

No question: Option A. People do stuff like this because they know that people will wuss out and never call them on it. They will continue to do stuff like this until someone stands up.

Don't allow people to walk all over you.

266726[/snapback]

Couldn't disagree more. I guess I don't see the value in picking a fight over a shopping cart. :D

option C:

Anger management. The guy parks a cart behind your car and it wrecks your day? Wow.

266750[/snapback]

i think if i dragged him out the car and run him over with the cart... then i would need anger management..

Couldn't disagree more. I guess I don't see the value in picking a fight over a shopping cart. :D

266751[/snapback]

All I am doing is moving the cart back to where it was. :w00t:

If the guy wants to pick a fight over that, so be it.

tough call. id have been furious, but who wants to get in a fight over a cart? id probably say something though.

the other day i was walking in a bar, and the guy ahead of me threw his cigarette behind him w/o looking, hit me in the leg. i was screaming at the guy and everyone in the bar looked at me like i was crazy. i wanted to kill him.

Note to Self:  When hanging with Paul, be prepared to fight everyone you meet.

266695[/snapback]

I could definitely use you on my side. You could tell the guy how him putting the cart behind my car has an adverse affect on the economy. Then, when he's all confused, I'd proceed with my plan. :D

option C:

266750[/snapback]

Coming from a man who bears the screenname of someone who wanted to drop the gloves with anyone that looked at him the wrong way.

Who Luvs Ya Baby!