[Please Change Title]John Murphy

Schopp is way way worse IMO. 

Honestly, I dont know if he even realizes that he runs an opinion based call in radio show. 

He always seems so amazed and pissed off that someone dares call in to his show with a different opinion than his.  lol 

I like John Murphy. I think he always treats the fans who call in with respect, and I generally value his opinion (most of the time, anyway). 

Edited by BillsFan4

I like listening to Murph and Kelso.  After being at games in person, they make me feel like I am there.  I wish I could watch the game on tv and listen to them on the radio; I can barely pick them up in PA.

• Like (+1) 1

Totally agree. Tyrod, the bills, the coaches can do no wrong, EVER. 

I don't need him talking **** about the bills, but don't act the like the previous 17 yrs didn't happen. 

Shopp and bulldog may be rude and hang up. But at least they have opinions both ways. When they're good and when they suck. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Long Time Bills Fan said:

After YEARS of reading the Two Bills Drive forum, I took the leap of actually registering...for this purpose.

John Murphy has the worst on air mannerisms I have ever heard. Worse that Shoop and the Bulldog (individually and collectively). 

What do we need to do to get some decent Bills radio coverage?

This is a pretty poor take. Murph is regarded as one of the best radio man in the game and one of the few who you don't need to see the game to know whats happening. Listen to other markets and how awful and truly bias their announcers can be. That idiot Scott Zolak is one of the Pats play by play guys and said Tre White deserved to get hit by Gronk because he was holding him. You will never hear crap like that from Murph because he is very fair and will straight up say when the team is crap.

Now in regards to his radio/TV show now I think he is a bit too homerism on those, but given the platform its expected. Game wise though he is superb.

8 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Schopp is way way worse IMO. 

Honestly, I dont know if he even realizes that he runs an opinion based call in radio show. 

He always seems so amazed and pissed off that someone dares call in to his show with a different opinion than his.  lol 

I like John Murphy. I think he always treats the fans who call in with respect, and I generally value his opinion (most of the time, anyway). 

Schopp is probably the single worst radio personality in this area of the state. His arrogance and self-righteousness is astounding and literally why I don't listen anymore. I wish he was replaced years ago.

• Like (+1) 1

Liked Murph in his old humble radio and cable days, but something happened after he was fired from Channel 4. He seems to have a large chip on his shoulder and his defense of his buddy Russ Brandon at OBD is beyond embarrassing to fans.

Edited by Jamie Muellers Ghost
  • Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, PABillsfan23 said:

Not a big fan of Murph.  Love listening to Kelso because he knows the game and explains things very well.  Murph is pretty much a Bills propaganda pumper.  Never criticizes them for anything.  Alawsys defends everything they do for the most part.  

I'm not sure that you and I are listening to the same John Murphy... I mean I get it... "John" and "Murphy" aren't exactly uncommon names.

I listen to his radio show most days, and early in the year when we were 5-2, and everyone was talking playoffs, he was sitting there basically saying that 5-2 doesn't mean anything and that it's a week-to-week league. 

Edited by CLTbills
  • Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Long Time Bills Fan said:

After YEARS of reading the Two Bills Drive forum, I took the leap of actually registering...for this purpose.

John Murphy has the worst on air mannerisms I have ever heard. Worse that Shoop and the Bulldog (individually and collectively). 

What do we need to do to get some decent Bills radio coverage?

Murph has the unenviable task of following Van Miller as voice of the Bills. Not an easy task to begin with, but he handles his job with class. He's good to the fans and players. His show is (as some have said) just a platform for the Bills to put some good PR out...but that's not a bad thing.

His game calls are all right, nothing fantastic but not Beth Mowins bad. He's just very average which in my opinion is just fine.

• Like (+1) 1