Bills vs. Dolphins Postgame

26CornerBlitz

1 hour ago, Jamie Muellers Ghost said:

Always put a team away

Miami watched there tape this week and seen the Bills can be pushed around, the return leg is going to be fun.

Adolphus Washington for 7th rnd draft choice off season

Preston Brown sums up his Bills career on the on side kick

Benjamin needs to block better on running plays he was lazy or playing safe today

Wish fans would of stayed, to say goodbye to Kyle especially, but perhaps Christmas shopping and baking cookies needed a head start.

Washington, brown, and mills with the dumbest plays of the game. All leftovers.

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

You do have to admit the 2nd half was not very good by the Bills offense.  

It looked like an entire half of running out the clock.  Luckily, Cutler was down with the cause. It's a shame too, because pretty much ANYTHING else besides that (except looking worse and losing of course) happens and everyone has plenty of good will and feel like they did after a lopsided Raider victory.  Instead, they play prevent O and prevent D and we end up here. I don't think this game was as close as the score indicated - but the fact it was was their own fault. All I could think when CBS showed McD and Rico chatting was McD was telling him hes a lucky SOB that didnt blow up in his face, and to cut the crap. I'd imagine it was more of a butt pat 'Good game coach' chat - but one can hope;)

After the Buffalo Bills' most recent win over the Miami Dolphins, 7ABC's Joe Buscaglia and Matthew Fairburn of NYUpstate.com go over the job that Sean McDermott has done in Buffalo, Kyle Williams' important role on this team, the actual win, and some playoff scenarios (but not to the point where your brain will hurt) on the most recent episode. Not to mention, one heck of an extended 'Come on, Darlene!' segment.

3 hours ago, Jamie Muellers Ghost said:

No kool-aid here, sorry.

If you would of let me edit my post before responding here are my pluses

We shut down there running game second half, better gap and edge contain

Tyrod was solid

Ryan Davis played well on the D line

Takeaways were key

Good special teams

It is "would have" or "would've" for short.

What we learned from Sunday's Week 15 contests

Bills 24, Dolphins 16

1. Tyrod Taylor's performance in this one makes you wonder if the enigmatic quarterback and the Buffalo Bills (8-6) can't work out a long-term relationship. Taylor showed off shades of Russell Wilson in this one, making smart, split-second decisions on when to throw or run while under pressure from the Dolphins' front seven. The knee injury that kept him out of the Blizzard Bowl looked completely healthy, especially when he was making those long celebratory strides in the end zone. Taylor completed 17 of 29 passes for 224 yards and a touchdown. He added 42 yards on the ground and a touchdown. The win was reminiscent of Buffalo's early-season victories that put them in the playoff conversation. It also keeps them there for another week.

2. LeSean McCoy once again provided the Bills with a great offensive accent to Taylor. The veteran running back finished with 20 carries for 50 yards and a touchdown in addition to picking up 46 yards and a touchdown on four catches. In the process, McCoy became the 30th player in NFL history to surpass 10,000 rushing yards for his career.

3. Six days after making the New England Patriots look downright pedestrian, the Dolphins (6-8) reverted back to the inconsistencies that have plagued them all season. There was no Kenyan Drakereprise and Jay Cutler looked more like a guy on the cusp of playing himself out of the league after last week's better-than-Brady performance. Miami's offense found a little more rhythm in the fourth quarter via the Cutler-Jarvis Landry dynamic, but it was simply too little, too late. Cutler completed 28 of 49 passes for 274 yards and tossed three interceptions. He also had four drive-damaging fumbles he barely managed to recover. The win all but decimates the Dolphins' already slim playoff hopes and makes you wonder exactly what this team could have accomplished with Ryan Tannehill on the field and Cutler in the broadcast booth.

-- Austin Knoblauch

3 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Nope!

Kyle is still playing great, all this  talk is just typical woe-is-me billsyism.

Hey, I certainly hope so. By the time the Bills are built into a perennial power, Kyle will likely be retired. I think he has the makings of a great positional coach,  should he choose to do that.  It would be great to have him around as a coach for those great times,  if he isn't around as a player.

59 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Hey, I certainly hope so. By the time the Bills are built into a perennial power, Kyle will likely be retired. I think he has the makings of a great positional coach,  should he choose to do that.  It would be great to have him around as a coach for those great times,  if he isn't around as a player.

I agree he could be a great coach but realistically he can still play and just don't see him hanging them up. DT is one of those positions were guys can play for a long time and today showed me he still can.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED ON MCCOY'S '10K CHASE'

shady-10k-story.jpg

LeSean McCoy eclipsed the 10-thousand yard rushing mark on Sunday, but his sights are set higher both personally and for his team.

BILLS TODAY: HOW MULTIPLE TAKEAWAYS EQUAL 'W'S FOR BILLS

BILLS-TODAY-12-18-STORY.jpg

Here's the Bills news of note for Dec. 18th.

WHITE: "WE DEFEND THE HOME DIRT" (1:32)
Bills CB Tre'Davious White spoke to the media following the team's win against the Dolphins. White talked about how turnovers greatly increased the chances of getting the win and how important they are in every game.

WILLIAMS: "WE HAVE TO KEEP GOING" (3:00)
Bills DT Kyle Williams spoke to the media following the team's win against the Dolphins. Williams talked about how getting turnovers was a key part to winning the game.

WATCH: BILLS WITH 3 TD'S AND 3 INT'S IN WIN OVER MIAMI (3:15)
The Bills score three touchdowns and force three picks from Jay Cutler as they beat the Dolphins 24-16 in Week 15.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz