More from obd

32 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I got Clemson and Oklahoma in the Nat’l championship game.  Oklahoma pulls off the upset.  I have a source.

You need a new source neither team will make it to the big game

7 minutes ago, Xwnyer said:

I am Dunkirk Dave the weather groundhog

Will

What does the + number in green mean

Guys. I just bought up the remaining land around the new stadium site. Connect the dots. But the words love and canal are involved. I can't say anything else because my source will get mad at me. Also I'm selling hats , so PM and for details and pricing. 

5 minutes ago, MarkAF43 said:

Guys. I just bought up the remaining land around the new stadium site. Connect the dots. But the words love and canal are involved. I can't say anything else because my source will get mad at me. Also I'm selling hats , so PM and for details and pricing. 

In the first quarter of the year, the stadium announcement will eat your words.  Also, I bet you buy one of my hats.  Just ordered 500

28 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

I still say change the channel if it bothers you that much. I don't believe DD/CBC but who cares. Better than another Tyrod thread

You have to see my  prediction have come through 

Edited by Chadwick Bay Chad

1 minute ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

In the first quarter of the year, the stadium announcement will eat your words.  Also, I bet you buy one of my hats.  Just ordered 500

You don't have any information about the stadium and you are not selling hats.

1 minute ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Sure lets bet. How much you willing to wager that I won't buy your hat?

7 minutes ago, MarkAF43 said:

Mark, I have given you great information you have failed to act on it

2 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

You don't have any information about the stadium and you are not selling hats.

I do and I am. You will see them in the fall

I hit on two more things this week. The Williams play and the situation in Oakland. When they sign mike tice. You will see.  

Corn Flakes were created (by accident, of course) during a search for good, wholesome vegetarian food. William Kellogg and his brother, John Kellogg, are the masterminds behind one of the world’s most popular cold cereals.

In 1894, John was the chief medical officer of Battle Creek Sanitarium in Michigan, which was run based on Seventh-day Adventist health principles of a vegetarian diet. Will worked at the sanitarium as a bookkeeper and manager, but under the guidance of his brother, he became very interested in health and nutrition. He eventually helped John search for new, wholesome diets for patients. The two brothers were in search of an easily digestible bread substitute, which led them to boiling wheat to make dough. Go on line to read the rest.  You guys are so ridiculous 

Make some more fun when you don’t know the facts.  If you want I can find out about fruit loops as well

But it never turned into dough. They let the wheat boil for far too long. When Will rolled out the wheat, it separated into large, flat flakes. After baking and tasting, the brothers decided it was a delicious, healthy snack worthy of their patients. “Granose” flakes

Edited by Chadwick Bay Chad

8 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

You have to see my  prediction have come through 

Like Dunkirk Dave that predicted an early spring last year:(

3 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Wait until this week. You won’t be calling me a liar anymore trust me

Okay 100dollars

My god. Do you realize how much of an idiot you are? You want to bet me 100 dollars that I won't buy something you're selling? God you're dense.