More from obd

19 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

No 

he said look for a big / huge play. 

Nothing more.  

Gutsy call.  "Look for a big play in a football game."

I'd like to make a prediction, as well: people will be hungover tomorrow morning.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

Gutsy call.  "Look for a big play in a football game."

I'd like to make a prediction, as well: people will be hungover tomorrow morning.

You don't say ;) 

Do you have any sources to back this up? ;) 

2 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

I understand that some have more than one name on here but when he used another one of his names to praise himself in the same thread....it stopped being fun or funny. A very bizarre individual to say the least. Not going to feed his behavior any more.

I do appreciate that and I am sure I speak for many people here. Thank you.  I will see you on February 1

Edited by Chadwick Bay Chad

If you guys admit I called the Williams play, I will let you know everything behind the scenes and leave the board 

Just now, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

If you guys admit I called the Williams play, I will let you know everything behind the scenes and leave the board 

Deal.  We can end it today and not wait until February 1.

Edited by Chadwick Bay Chad

Just now, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

NO

You will spill the Mc beans tomorrow anyway ;) 

2 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Deal.  We can end it today and not wait until February 1.

Now your quoting yourself ;) 

Every one wants it to end, let’s end it tonight

Just now, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

I heard if Tyor wins the super bowl they will make moves to trade him to the Broncos for a 3rd.

ALSO BUY LAND IN DUNKIRK. AN INSIDE SOURCE SAYS DUNKIRK DON'S HOUSE IS BEING TARGETED.

He will go to the broncos or jags.  But there is a camp that wants him back becuase of his salary

3 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

I heard if Tyor wins the super bowl they will make moves to trade him to the Broncos for a 3rd.

ALSO BUY LAND IN DUNKIRK. AN INSIDE SOURCE SAYS DUNKIRK DON'S HOUSE IS BEING TARGETED.

I'd did see a sign at the stadium that said from Dunkirk, made me think of Don, er Chad.

• Like (+1) 1