More from obd

2 minutes ago, MarkAF43 said:

The thing is the good majority have kept it cordial. Shady, myself and others have posed questions that someone with legit information would answer and we've been ignored. Or told if we don't like it don't read it. Being cordial is a two way street, so if you're going to come here and post stuff, you should answer questions that will arise from it.

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Fair.  I will keep it cordial  

Ok understood.  Admittedly I haven't been following the whole thread, just the highlights.  I just want to keep the conversation open in the small likelihood that someone with inside info will feel comfortable posting it.  People scared Leroi away and some of his info was legit so if someone who may or may not have inside info wants to post it then please do and then we can also be free to research and refute it.  But let's keep an open mind because you never know...the truth is out there!!!

Just got contacted by my Bills source. He is a former janitor at obd but is now an investment banker. He has sent me 1000’s of secret bills documents he scooped out of the recycling bin. I have not had a chance to read them all as i have been too busy closing land deals with my janitor/ investment bank friend. Did i tell you i am going to be rich.

anyway i will give you a few items of  random speculation -err i mean inside info everyday.

-Kyle williams leaning toward retirement but Beane/mcD pushing him to stay one more year to help groom replacement

- dennison will be retained unless mike chudzinski

Becomes available if/when Pagano fired. One of mcd best buds.

-if bills cant find adequate value for cordy glenn the plan is to move to right tackle or possiblly guard

- bills will not overpay for Gaines .mcD not happy with weekly availability.

tomorrow i will provide the entire bills draft board as well the social sec # and home phone numbers of the front office. Also i will give info on hot bills trade talks even though trades cant me made til next march.

ps i believe i saw cousins at buffalo airport today...

stay tuned .. going ice fishing

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

Ok understood.  Admittedly I haven't been following the whole thread, just the highlights.  I just want to keep the conversation open in the small likelihood that someone with inside info will feel comfortable posting it.  People scared Leroi away and some of his info was legit so if someone who may or may not have inside info wants to post it then please do and then we can also be free to research and refute it.  But let's keep an open mind because you never know...the truth is out there!!!

Someone claimed Leroi was banned then DD claimed he was Leroi.

I don't recall Leroi ever being as verbose as DD.  

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

I think we should just let him post what he wants and it's up to the reader to determine if they want to believe it or not.  i don't think we should scare people away who may or may not have info to share with the fans.  if it ends up being nonsense then we will know soon enough.  a lot of people scared Leroi away and a lot of his info was good stuff.  i'd rather have the info presented to me and then pick and choose what i want to believe

Great post.  

As I have said we will know in short order whether any of this is correct or not.  If nothing else it is interesting discussion.  I think Cousins is a polarizing player so I'm surprised the mention of him isn't generating more discussion.

• Like (+1) 1

So Don, I asked last night and didn't see a response. You said Cousins has ties to WNY, and all you said was Dennison, Shannahan and Cousins. I found nothing that shows Dennison and Cousins worked together. So is there a true connection or tie or is it just throwing 3 names together because Shannahan and Cousins were in DC and Shannahan and Dennison were in Denver? I don't see how that gives Cousins ties to WNY.

I have spent the entire morning getting in touch with my contacts in Dunkirk to see if any of them knows who Dunkirk Don might be. Unfortunately they weren't able to definitively say but they did come across his memo that he sent to some of the members here and forwarded it to me. I thought I would share it with the membership here so we all could see it.

Memo.jpg

• Haha (+1) 3

Just now, MarkAF43 said:

So Don, I asked last night and didn't see a response. You said Cousins has ties to WNY, and all you said was Dennison, Shannahan and Cousins. I found nothing that shows Dennison and Cousins worked together. So is there a true connection or tie or is it just throwing 3 names together because Shannahan and Cousins were in DC and Shannahan and Dennison were in Denver? I don't see how that gives Cousins ties to WNY.

After each season is over, Dennison, Shannahan, and Cousins go on a yearly ice fishing trip to Dunkirk Harbor.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Fredonia Frank said:

Just got contacted by my Bills source. He is a former janitor at obd but is now an investment banker. He has sent me 1000’s of secret bills documents he scooped out of the recycling bin. I have not had a chance to read them all as i have been too busy closing land deals with my janitor/ investment bank friend. Did i tell you i am going to be rich.

anyway i will give you a few items of  random speculation -err i mean inside info everyday.

-Kyle williams leaning toward retirement but Beane/mcD pushing him to stay one more year to help groom replacement

- dennison will be retained unless mike chudzinski

Becomes available if/when Pagano fired. One of mcd best buds.

-if bills cant find adequate value for cordy glenn the plan is to move to right tackle or possiblly guard

- bills will not overpay for Gaines .mcD not happy with weekly availability.

tomorrow i will provide the entire bills draft board as well the social sec # and home phone numbers of the front office. Also i will give info on hot bills trade talks even though trades cant me made til next march.

ps i believe i saw cousins at buffalo airport today...

stay tuned .. going ice fishing

Just in from my source... kelvin benjamin has some sort of knee injury but apparently trying to play through. Stay tuned for more insider info

• Like (+1) 1

Here is the thinking on the Quarterbacks from obd

First round: The Bills only believe Sam Darnold is a first round talent to play in Buffalo.  strengths  "Strong arm, natural leader, can make all the throws. " Weaknesses - "Eye movement - locks on receiver for too long and decision making - forces too many throws.

Second round - Josh Allen - "Love his size, has best pure arm in draft, has great athletic ability, highly competitive individual.  Weakness "Level of completion, regressed this year, relies too much on natural ability, needs to learn to be a QB. Bad feet

3-4 round : Drew Lock Missouri - "Huge arm, pocket passer, can make all the throws.  Weakness "Cannot read defenses fast enough, needs to speed up progressions.  Problem with accuracy and forces too many throws

5 and below

Clayton Thorasn Northwestern

stern 

"Pro potential skill set, Good deep passer, strong arm and very intelligent player."  Weakness too mechanical  - may not come out this year

Luke Falls  Washington State - "Pocket passer and awareness.  Very accurate.  Weakness " needs to gain weight, not very athletic escability, operates out of the shotgun"

Mason Ruldoph " Athletic, good size and can deliver deep ball, nice touch on short passes.  Weakness - "Stares down receivers, spread offense, not a pocket passer, oppor accuracy, doesn't have field vision

17 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

I have spent the entire morning getting in touch with my contacts in Dunkirk to see if any of them knows who Dunkirk Don might be. Unfortunately they weren't able to definitively say but they did come across his memo that he sent to some of the members here and forwarded it to me. I thought I would share it with the membership here so we all could see it.

Memo.jpg

how did you get this now my cover is blown  lol

1 hour ago, Best Player Available said:

ahey Don, remember last night when you mentioned you were going ice fishing for Perch today? How did that turn out? You're back so early. You must have limited out quick ice fishing. 

St. Lawrence Seaway not in Dunkirk.  IF you have any knowledge of the area you would know it is like a little village on the water

24 minutes ago, MarkAF43 said:

Go back and read board I answered that question few days ago

58 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

You picked the FAKE guy   who has 14 total followers 

I just thought I would help you post the latest most accurate Bills Information   

He is nationally known and any NFL fan would know who he was and would not have to use google to research him

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Here is the thinking on the Quarterbacks from obd

First round: The Bills only believe Sam Darnold is a first round talent to play in Buffalo.  strengths  "Strong arm, natural leader, can make all the throws. " Weaknesses - "Eye movement - locks on receiver for too long and decision making - forces too many throws.

Second round - Josh Allen - "Love his size, has best pure arm in draft, has great athletic ability, highly competitive individual.  Weakness "Level of completion, regressed this year, relies too much on natural ability, needs to learn to be a QB. Bad feet

3-4 round : Drew Lock Missouri - "Huge arm, pocket passer, can make all the throws.  Weakness "Cannot read defenses fast enough, needs to speed up progressions.  Problem with accuracy and forces too many throws

5 and below

Clayton Thorasn Northwestern

stern 

"Pro potential skill set, Good deep passer, strong arm and very intelligent player."  Weakness too mechanical  - may not come out this year

Luke Falls  Washington State - "Pocket passer and awareness.  Very accurate.  Weakness " needs to gain weight, not very athletic escability, operates out of the shotgun"

Mason Ruldoph " Athletic, good size and can deliver deep ball, nice touch on short passes.  Weakness - "Stares down receivers, spread offense, not a pocket passer, oppor accuracy, doesn't have field vision

how did you get this now my cover is blown  lol

St. Lawrence Seaway not in Dunkirk.  IF you have any knowledge of the area you would know it is like a little village on the water

He is nationally known and any NFL fan would know who he was and would not have to use google to research him

Actually don when I asked about the tied you responded with shannahan cousins and Denison. That's not an explanation. I've asked you to clarify. But you refuse to. 

11 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:
29 minutes ago, MarkAF43 said:

No, you really didn't answer that question. There's a lot of questions from people that you don't answer. Legitimate questions. Your standard response if you get backed in a corner is to say "Go back and read board I answered that question few days ago" and "If you don't believe me, don't read it" and then when you get frustrated you start posting dumb off the wall questions that don't pertain to this thread like "What do you think about Gaines?"

40 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Someone claimed Leroi was banned then DD claimed he was Leroi.

I don't recall Leroi ever being as verbose as DD.  

My impression from DD is either Leroi was the guy let go or the inside source feeding info out.  He said "Leroi is back"  but has never claimed to be Leroi.

It also sounds like Cousin's tie to WNY would be his relationship to Dennison.

21 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

You posted Adam  S C H E F L E R 

The correct person is

Adam  S C H E F T E R 

I was helping you with the error that you made.   Please pay attention in the future.  I am now here to help you post accurate data. 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

1 hour ago, kdiggz said:

I think we should just let him post what he wants and it's up to the reader to determine if they want to believe it or not.  i don't think we should scare people away who may or may not have info to share with the fans.  if it ends up being nonsense then we will know soon enough.  a lot of people scared Leroi away and a lot of his info was good stuff.  i'd rather have the info presented to me and then pick and choose what i want to believe

....exactly......no harm no foul stuff.......with 65,000+ views no less...........

5 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

No, you really didn't answer that question. There's a lot of questions from people that you don't answer. Legitimate questions. Your standard response if you get backed in a corner is to say "Go back and read board I answered that question few days ago" and "If you don't believe me, don't read it" and then when you get frustrated you start posting dumb off the wall questions that don't pertain to this thread like "What do you think about Gaines?"

A little harsh you have not given him nearly enough time to invent a back story.

7 minutes ago, GaryPinC said:

My impression from DD is either Leroi was the guy let go or the inside source feeding info out.  He said "Leroi is back"  but has never claimed to be Leroi.

It also sounds like Cousin's tie to WNY would be his relationship to Dennison.

Schmuggs replied to Dunkirk Don's topic in The Stadium Wall

LEROI HAS BEEN BANNED!!! Please contact SDS and ask him to allow himback. He and I are good friends. He has no idea why he was suspended. Out of the blue. No warning, nothing. Odd.

Maybe we could ask Schmuggs if he knows the truth 

17 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Do you know leroi or has leroi returned as dd

I think you made a small error Gary

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Schmuggs replied to Dunkirk Don's topic in The Stadium Wall

LEROI HAS BEEN BANNED!!! Please contact SDS and ask him to allow himback. He and I are good friends. He has no idea why he was suspended. Out of the blue. No warning, nothing. Odd.

Leroi was being nasty about TBD and the upgrades. As much as I enjoyed his stuff, if he was banned he sure knows why. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Fredonia Frank said:

A little harsh you have not given him nearly enough time to invent a back story.

I was going to just hit the Like button but I didn't want it to look like I was liking my own post. So here's a Like for you in written form.