Red on Red

gobills1212

58 minutes ago, Captain_Quint said:

Is there really a large part of the population that feels that you don't like the uniforms? I guess I hadnt heard that...

I remember on the bbmb there was a large portion that hated the color rush uniforms.  Guess I carried some of that in here thinking those same people are here.  This board has been slightly better, I should be more optimistic. 

56 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I heard that when the Bills wore red on red during the Rex years, JinxedBill1 walked up to Rex and purposely vomited on him and said, "these uniforms !@#$in' SUCK!"  Then walked away like nothing happened.

Nah I like the uniforms, I was telling Rex he sucked and vomited on him and his defense.

6 hours ago, westside said:

They look like they are wearing pajama's. That game last year against the jests with them wearing all green and Buffalo wearing all red made my eyes bleed.

Well....at least it was near Christmas.. ?....which made it unique to me.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, BillsDiehard said:

For what it’s worth they could change helmets to red, other teams have done it, Redskins (yellow), Eagles (yellow), Packers (brown), Steelers (yellow), Patriots (white), Buccaneers (white)...we shall see.

This must have been in the past. Bus creamsicle throwbacks got nixed a few years back due to regulations regarding changing helmets. Now days, only decals can change - not the helmets themselves. Something about essentially needing to be broken in.

13 hours ago, JinxedBill1 said:

I remember on the bbmb there was a large portion that hated the color rush uniforms.  Guess I carried some of that in here thinking those same people are here.  This board has been slightly better, I should be more optimistic. 

Nah I like the uniforms, I was telling Rex he sucked and vomited on him and his defense.

Right, but what did they think about YOU?  Did they like you for hating the color rush?

Edited by BringBackFlutie

3 hours ago, BringBackFlutie said:

Right, but what did they think about YOU?  Did they like you for hating the color rush?

The vibe was pessimistic but nothing directed at me.  I think the newer generation likes them, the older doesn't and I'm a middle generation and we're apparently split on them.  

I think red on red and blue on blue looks more like college  uniforms..   Red Helmets were always my favorite

2 hours ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

Why not go crazy with the red tops and blue pants

and ruby slippers