Jamaal Adams needs to realize...

Big Turk

This is why the NFL didn't allow these celebrations - because it taunts the opposing team and can create these emotions.  I get the whole "well then don't let him score on you then" comeback but that's not always going to work when emotions are high.  

I don't really care that the NFL is letting the players celebrate now since it seemed to be so important to the players that they be able to.  I find most of these celebrations pretty ridiculous and juvenile. 

just to be clear,  I like when the players do a quick spike or dance and celebrate by jumping and high fiving their team mates but it's the little mini skits that are over the top for me.

• Like (+1) 4

41 minutes ago, Marty McFly said:

thats a lot of hostility farmer. did Cam get in your chicken coop when you werent lookin?

Just tired of his schtick. It's bad here in Carolina. About a third the fans love everything he does, a third of the fans can't stand his antics and see how talented he really is & isn't, and the last 3rd know he's good but can't stand his arrogance.

The news every night shows highlights of Cam celebrating everything he does in every game. It's pathetic to see that clown act like a child.

People who watched the Panthers/bills game saw Newton's normal game. Mix in a few really cute runs, a long bomb or 2 and really inconsistent play throughout and you have Newton. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, matter2003 said:

"You don't tug on Superman's cape...

You don't spit into the wind...

You don't pull the mask off the old Lone Ranger and you don't mess around with Cam"

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article186647443.html

I'm pretty sure that Adams was just asking if he could be Cam's wingman.  
Cam must have quoted Mr. Incredible himself: "I work alone, Buddy!"

26 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Just tired of his schtick. It's bad here in Carolina. About a third the fans love everything he does, a third of the fans can't stand his antics and see how talented he really is & isn't, and the last 3rd know he's good but can't stand his arrogance.

The news every night shows highlights of Cam celebrating everything he does in every game. It's pathetic to see that clown act like a child.

People who watched the Panthers/bills game saw Newton's normal game. Mix in a few really cute runs, a long bomb or 2 and really inconsistent play throughout and you have Newton. 

Thats a lot of wins for playing like that...

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

Sounds like "get off his lawn"