MNF: Texans vs. Ravens at 8:30 PM ET on ESPN

26CornerBlitz

1 hour ago, Wayne Arnold said:

You are wrong, there's no maybe about it.

As for when Peterman plays again, the Chiefs win probably pushes things back a week so he probably won't start now until the Dolphins game at the earliest. Depends on how well the defense plays.

Who wants to see Peterman play again? He's not ready. At 6-6, the Bills are very much in it with two winnable games at home. You don't throw those away for an agenda. TT plays the next three, the Bills will probably be 8-6 and very much alive for the sixth spot.

44 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

Who wants to see Peterman play again? He's not ready. At 6-6, the Bills are very much in it with two winnable games at home. You don't throw those away for an agenda. TT plays the next three, the Bills will probably be 8-6 and very much alive for the sixth spot.

I do.

And I assure you that the Bills will not be 8-6.

Just now, Gugny said:

I do.

And I assure you that the Bills will not be 8-6.

A terrible Miami and Colts team in Buffalo-I would be shocked if they were not 8-6. Or is it you don't want them to be 8-6 with TT?... Of course you do.

1 minute ago, JM2009 said:

A terrible Miami and Colts team in Buffalo-I would be shocked if they were not 8-6. Or is it you don't want them to be 8-6 with TT?... Of course you do.

1 minute ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Are we losing a home game to the 3-8 Colts or a home game to the 4-7 Dolphins?

We got killed by the Jets.  I'm not confident in any game.

And yes ... I do want them to keep winning with Tyrod.  I just don't see it happening, unless the D plays like it did on Sunday.

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

And yes ... I do want them to keep winning with Tyrod.  I just don't see it happening, unless the D plays like it did on Sunday.

Bills beat the Jets at home. The Jets are better than those two teams.

Just now, Gugny said:

The Jets game was a road game on a short week. Very different from 2 standard home games.

Just now, JM2009 said:

Bills beat the Jets at home. The Jets are better than those two teams.

I agree.

I'm just saying that if the defense craps out like they did during the 3-game skid, we're not beating anyone.

The Jets game was a road game on a short week. Very different from 2 standard home games.

Hokie - you are way above making that excuse.  It was the !@#$ing Jets and we got !@#$ing killed.

I agree.

I'm just saying that if the defense craps out like they did during the 3-game skid, we're not beating anyone.

Hokie - you are way above making that excuse.  It was the !@#$ing Jets and we got !@#$ing killed.

I don't think Indy or Miami is good enough on the road to take advantage of some poor defensive play. And with Gaines back, I think the defense will kill them.

Just now, JM2009 said:

I don't think Indy or Miami is good enough on the road to take advantage of some poor defensive play. And with Gaines back, I think the defense will kill them.

Which makes perfect sense and what I'm hoping for, too.

I'm just saying that this team is painfully inconsistent and I don't see any matchup as a "should win."

No I'm not. I :censored: hate the entire concept of Thrusday games.

Wasn't it a short week for the Jets, too?  That's an easy travel game; same time zone.  They lost because they were horrible that night and for no other reason, IMO.

Which makes perfect sense and what I'm hoping for, too.

I'm just saying that this team is painfully inconsistent and I don't see any matchup as a "should win."

I know what you mean. I'll be a nervous wreck before each of those games.

1 minute ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Ravens are way too lucky. I hope that they get spanked by Detroit and Pitt. Bengals game is no gimme either. Divisional games are hard. They're not that good of a team. 

Wouldn't it be great if the Browns stepped up to win their 1 game of the year against the Ravens? :D

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, JM2009 said:

I do. 

But more importantly, McDermott and Beane do.

36 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

I do. 

But more importantly, McDermott and Beane do.

Bills have a solid shot at 9-7 and maybe a playoff spot with TT. None with Peterman, at this stage. The agenda is more important than winning.