Gilmore turns in best performance of season ahead of return to Buffalo

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, teef said:

gilmore island?  you can do better than that.

I wasn't being serious per se he's certainly playing great but obviously he's no Revis in his prime.

Just sucks that another form Bill is shining with the Pats of all teams, whose defense has done a complete 360 since the first month of the season.

6 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

I wasn't being serious per se he's certainly playing great but obviously he's no Revis in his prime.

Just sucks that another form Bill is shining with the Pats of all teams, whose defense has done a complete 360 since the first month of the season.

That's been the pats MO for a while now.  Slow to start the season on defense and toward the end both sides of the ball are humming.

20 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

got ya.  i'm not sure if i would say he's shining, but rather just had a good game.  if he strings along a series of games like that...then i'll be annoyed.

He's a really good cornerback. Not sure why some Bills work so hard to pretend like he isn't.

i hated a lot of the new regime's moves but they have done a really good job with the secondary.  It's like the opposite of the Andy levitre situation where their backup plan was awful.

but Gilmore is really good. But give the Bills credit for replacing him. A win win situation.

Still would have spent a 1st on a qb rather than a cb. :)