Week 13: Patriots' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

15 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

If the bills won Sunday they wouldhave the same conference record as Baltimore. This game might be the season for us. Considering the opponent...not good

They need to win rest and I think one Pats game. I think lose them both Bill's might be outta of it. Needs to happen at home not on the road to there stadium. 

Jets lost hurting even more.......

Edited by Buffalo Bills Fan

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

They need to win rest and I think one Pats game. I think lose them both Bill's might be outta of it. Needs to happen at home not on the road to there stadium. 

Jets lost hurting even more.......

There are definitely scenarios, realistic ones even, that get the Bills in at 9-7 (Beat Colts & Miami twice).

SO Mike Gillislee isn't going to the pro bowl, has been benched, and will not even be playing against his former team. Granted we lost a solid #2 for us, but with the change in O would he even of been worth it? A lot of people where butt-hurt over loosing him to the dark side,,,,, maybe he was a lil over rated..

Stephon Gilmore seems to be playing better. I still wouldn't have kept him. He just looked miserable here and his play was good for the most part but the $ he received, made him MEH.  White is and will be a stud, and Gaines when healthy is damn good.

Glad we picked up Hyde n Poyer this year, who knew how good these 2 would b. So having a healthier secondary for the cheats game should help us not get murdered, but far from a win!

Buffalo Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott addresses the Patriots' media during his conference call on November 29, 2017. 

Patriots head coach Bill Belichick addresses the media during his press conference at Gillette Stadium on Wednesday, November 29, 2017. 

By New England Patriots

Patriots head coach Bill Belichick addresses the media during his press conference at Gillette Stadium on Wednesday, November 29, 2017. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

26 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Missing Wednesday practice is usually a bad sign in the NFL that the player will not play.

Glenn’s immediate future to be determined
With little in the way of progress for Bills LT Cordy Glennicon-article-link.gif, Buffalo’s head coach gave indication that they’re close to making a call on the rest of the offensive tackle’s 2017 season.

“I’m not going to go there,” said McDermott on whether he’d consider placing Glenn on injured reserve. “It’s still up in the air at this point. I do think he’s getting better. It’s really more status quo at the present time, until we know more today and tomorrow.”

McDermott said there’s no timetable on Glenn’s potential return.

“He continues to work through it,” McDermott said.