Peterman was historically bad on Sunday

LA Grant

3 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...probably another stupid question that follows my litany and repertoire, but how much building does one expect Beane to do coming in on May 9, 2017 POST DRAFT?.....what exactly are his choices other than UFA's, cuts/releases, etc?.......cream of the crop...or CRAP?....

He "bean" busy (a few transactions even missing from this)

Seriously, for better or for worse, Mr Beane is McWrestler's personal choice for GM.  Anyone think McWrestler wasn't evaluating and building the team starting the day after he walked into the building, calling the personnel shots and making the choices?

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

He "bean" busy (a few transactions even missing from this)

Seriously, for better or for worse, Mr Beane is McWrestler's personal choice for GM.  Anyone think McWrestler wasn't evaluating and building the team starting the day after he walked into the building, calling the personnel shots and making the choices?

Oh and for the record, I wanted Tyrod gone in the offseason. Bringing him back was a colossal error

2 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Yep neither of these guys have been here for a full year. Yet the tyrod fanatics want them run out. Boggles the mind

....you do realize that there is a contractual clause that states, you are " hereby guaranteed a 15 MINUTE assigned parking spot within the EMPLOYEE PARKING LOT subject to forfeiture  in the event that the TBD experts vote your sorry azz out in said allotted time".....

1 hour ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

Mike Rodak ESPN Staff Writer 

Bills rookie Nathan Peterman said Buccaneers and former Bills quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick reached out to him after Peterman's poor debut Sunday against the Chargers. "[Fitzpatrick] told me about his rookie year and stuff. That was helpful to see," Peterman said Wednesday.

Mike Rodak

Uh, guys, something tells me it worked!!!

Screen Shot 2017-11-22 at 2.55.08 PM.png

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Heitz said:

Uh, guys, something tells me it worked!!!

Screen Shot 2017-11-22 at 2.55.08 PM.png

No need to put a fake beard on him because he actually is sporting one.  He also wears a wedding ring while playing, has questionable arm strength, and has been called a gunslinger.  Be afraid!!!

3 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

What relationship with tyrod?

I agree. McD & Beane were never vested in TT.  But they had to make it appear to the fans that they weren't tanking. So they force feed this garbage Rico scheme, going totally against TT's strengths. The D quits after the Dareus trade and the Oline calls in sick after Peterman is announced. What a cluster funk.....

9 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I vote for "neither of the above". 

Tyrod is a guy with a unique skill set, who had at that time 2 years of tape saying he could do some things expected of a traditional NFL QB well, other things poorly, and has in addition some unique abilities pretty much no one else has.

If I'm unwilling to work with him as he is, I tell my bosses to get me the best traditional-type pocket passer on the FA market and let Taylor go - LAST SPRING.

if I want to keep Taylor or if they simply can't sign the traditional guy I want, I select from my 5 2-inch thick notebooks a subset of plays that focus on his strengths, design a few that exploit his unique skillset, and only a few that stretch him and ask him to develop. 

That's how you win.  You don't win by keeping players who don't fit the roles you want them to fill and trying to hammer that square peg into roundness and @#%! it just Won't.  Become.  Round.

People talk about McDaniel's offense on the Pats** as though it's a static thing, but the truth is, it changes quite a bit from year to year depending upon the personnel he has to work with.  Dennison/Kubiak are the guys that tried to make "Shotgun Sheriff Manning" into a pocket passer who rolled out in his last season.  Nuff said.

100% this.