Sen. Al Frankenstein, Sex Offender

Beast

• 1 year later...

I think I saw something about this in another thread, but am putting it here too. And wow, #metoo has been around for two years!? 

New Yorker article: The Case of Al Franken

NY Daily News article: Al Franken was pushed out of Senate by Chuck Schumer in secret bedside ultimatum

Al Franken was forced to resign from the Senate by Majority Leader Chuck Schumer who reportedly delivered a bedside “quit now” ultimatum to the ex-Saturday Night Live funny man in a secret meeting as sex harassment allegations mushroomed.

Franken says Schumer refused to allow him to present his side of a damning photo that showed him fondling a female comedian’s breasts as well as several other allegations — and gave him just a few hours to resign, The New Yorker reported Monday.

</snip>

“I couldn’t believe it,” Franken said, according to the magazine. “I asked him for due process and he said no.”

</snip>

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I think I saw something about this in another thread, but am putting it here too. And wow, #metoo has been around for two years!? 

NY Daily News article: Al Franken was pushed out of Senate by Chuck Schumer in secret bedside ultimatum

Al Franken was forced to resign from the Senate by Majority Leader Chuck Schumer who reportedly delivered a bedside “quit now” ultimatum to the ex-Saturday Night Live funny man in a secret meeting as sex harassment allegations mushroomed.

Franken says Schumer refused to allow him to present his side of a damning photo that showed him fondling a female comedian’s breasts as well as several other allegations — and gave him just a few hours to resign, The New Yorker reported Monday.

</snip>

“I couldn’t believe it,” Franken said, according to the magazine. “I asked him for due process and he said no.”

</snip>

The fact that he was surprised instead of embarrassed beyond his liberal senses for objectifying and fondling women shows he should not be a US Senator.  Of course, he be perfect for VP role in. Warren/Franken 4evA

On 7/23/2019 at 5:26 AM, Buffalo_Gal said:

</snip>

</snip>

So a woman's 'right to be believed' suddenly becomes a 'rush to judgement' when the perp is a leftwing politician.   And they print this ***** with a straight face.  Unreal.

On 7/23/2019 at 8:26 AM, Buffalo_Gal said:

The Left no longer cares about due process.  They only care about virtue signalling and "cancelling" the offender

20 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

The Left no longer cares about due process.  They only care about virtue signalling and "cancelling" the offender

....Minnesota electorate has become THE US model for fantastic representation.......electing Senator Al, the comedian to represent them surely defines the state of 535 seats......pathetically comical......Kimmel should move to St. Paul and win in a landside.........pretty 'effin sad when Congress has a <20% approval rating and all we can do is laugh about it.......people's business my twin cheeks......count up the number of LAWYERS that hold seats and therein lies you answer......majority would never be employable in the private sector so they ride the government gravy train to wealth and corruptive power......yet we are the world's "model democracy".....we've been had.....go figure.....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 1

Trivia Question:  Which Senator asked the question, during Jeff Sessions confirmation hearing that forced the future Attorney General to recuse himself...and ultimately set the entire Witch Hunt in motion?

Answer: Al Franken!  (Who just a few weeks later was ousted from the Senate.)

On 7/23/2019 at 8:26 AM, Buffalo_Gal said:

I would have respected Franken if he had told Schumer to shove it at that point. What were they going to do, ruin his already dead political career?

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 months later...

Former Sen. Al Franken’s Comeback Tour Immediately Interrupted With Another #MeToo Cancellation Notice

Unfortunately for Franken, as soon as he launched his new program he was hit with another #MeToo allegation, this time from an unnamed former Sen. Patty Murray staffer who said he grabbed her behind in 2006:

The woman, who asked for her name not to be used, is now a senior staffer at an unnamed progressive organization, and said the incident occurred in 2006 shortly after she graduated from college and was working for Sen. Patty Murray (D-Wash.).

While being photographed with Franken, who was then still exploring his eventual 2008 run for Senate, the woman said he placed his hand on her buttocks.

“He’s telling the photographer, ‘Take another one. I think I blinked. Take another one.’ And I’m just frozen. It’s so violating. And then he gives me a little squeeze on my buttock, and I am bright red. I don’t say anything at the time, but I felt deeply, deeply uncomfortable,” the woman told the publication.

The woman told The Cut she did not tell anyone about the incident at the time out of embarrassment, but three people told the publication the woman talked to them about the alleged incident when the first allegations against Franken broke in late 2017, leading to his eventual resignation.

• Haha (+1) 1