Sen. Al Frankenstein, Sex Offender

Beast

23 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Did he pontificate against Trump or anyone else under his title as US Senator?

Didn't he ask to censor the internet this week already?

Too bad they didn't censor his funnyman honk honk honk picture.

This one?

Al Franken.jpg

Remember when people were making fun of Mike Pence (see below) for not eating alone in public with another woman if his wife wasn't present or attending events that involve alcohol without her.  Who's laughing now. 

Mike Pence Asks Waiter To Remove Mrs. Butterworth From Table Until Wife Arrives

e8jgxrmfb6imp1hebatw.jpg

WASHINGTON—Expressing concerns about the propriety of being left alone with a syrup container of the opposite sex, Vice President Mike Pence reportedly asked his waiter Thursday to remove Mrs. Butterworth from the table until his wife arrived to join him at a local diner. “Excuse me, sir, would you please take this out of my line of sight until my wife gets here?” said Pence, who reportedly attempted to put the table’s sugar dispenser and salt and pepper shakers between him and the feminine syrup bottle before deciding that even having Mrs. Butterworth within arm’s reach could lead him to have impure thoughts. “It just would not be right for me to sit here alone with a woman-shaped container, particularly one as shapely as this. In fact, I would advise you to do the same for the man sitting over there—I see he is sitting very close to Mrs. Butterworth even though he appears to be wearing a wedding ring.” At press time, Pence had asked the waiter to pour syrup on his pancakes for him, as it would be unseemly to handle the curves of the plastic woman in such a public place.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:
Remember when people were making fun of Mike Pence (see below) for not eating alone in public with another woman if his wife wasn't present or attending events that involve alcohol without her.  Who's laughing now. 

e8jgxrmfb6imp1hebatw.jpg

WASHINGTON—Expressing concerns about the propriety of being left alone with a syrup container of the opposite sex, Vice President Mike Pence reportedly asked his waiter Thursday to remove Mrs. Butterworth from the table until his wife arrived to join him at a local diner. “Excuse me, sir, would you please take this out of my line of sight until my wife gets here?” said Pence, who reportedly attempted to put the table’s sugar dispenser and salt and pepper shakers between him and the feminine syrup bottle before deciding that even having Mrs. Butterworth within arm’s reach could lead him to have impure thoughts. “It just would not be right for me to sit here alone with a woman-shaped container, particularly one as shapely as this. In fact, I would advise you to do the same for the man sitting over there—I see he is sitting very close to Mrs. Butterworth even though he appears to be wearing a wedding ring.” At press time, Pence had asked the waiter to pour syrup on his pancakes for him, as it would be unseemly to handle the curves of the plastic woman in such a public place.

Smart man.

5 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Quite right Doc,

Never mind the Onion , Mainstream media jumped all over him for being "old fashioned".............:lol:

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

a better system is not to become a rutting pig when you think you are entitled to assault women just because you got some $$$ or your first promotion

Yes.  I agree, but when you're a public figure any woman can make $hit up and destroy your reputation (I'm not defending any of those accused recently).  Better safe than sorry.

10 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Yes.  I agree, but when you're a public figure any woman can make $hit up and destroy your reputation (I'm not defending any of those accused recently).  Better safe than sorry.

When you are in an industry that for over 100 years has been "put out or get out" to get a role on screen, it's far more worrisome than a fake accusation....

25 years ago it was the thing to do to accuse the husband of molesting his children in every single divorce case, got to work on a dozen of them, also knew 6 families that were destroyed because their spoiled brat daughter made up the worst false accusations based on "therapists" determining abuse had occurred that she had forgotten about it.  (nobody who went through a deathcamp in WW2 forgot a single detail...)

Fortunately that was all destroyed by criminal defense lawyers (that's what they do to protect the falsely accused.)

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

e8jgxrmfb6imp1hebatw.jpg

I'm eagerly awaiting the followup "Mrs. Butterworth Accuses Mike Pence of Sexual Harassment."