R.I.P. Lil Peep

Rico

47 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

no clue

you would have to think so. I'm by no means against tats, have a couple myself but all over your face?

3968.jpg?w=1920&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&

Imagine your daughter bringing him home for dinner. “Hey dad, this is my boyfriend Lil Peep!”

11 minutes ago, Rico said:

Imagine your daughter bringing him home for dinner. “Hey dad, this is my boyfriend Lil Peep!”

What?  That was tonight?  Oh so sorry sweetheart, I totally forgot you were bringing somebody over.  I was planning on cleaning my guns tonight.  Oh no bother, I can do both at the same time.

What's your name again kid?  Lil Peep?  Can you hand me that bottle over there?  No not that one, the one that says Tears of a Liberal.  I need to oil my AR15.  Oh hey sweetheart, can you unload the revolver.  Remember how I taught you to handle firearms?  Hey Billlllly, Billy right?  Can you hand me the M1 over there?  I've already unloaded it, see the action is open.  No not that one, the big wooden.  Yeah that one, just hand me that...

Oh!  Sorry about that!  I thought I locked the bolt.  Didn't mean for you to get Garand thumb

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

This kid looks like a clown. But, that's the look these days.  RIP

Actually seemed to have a decent voice but I wouldn't know him from Adam. 

That’s “the look” these days :unsure:??

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone that looked like him before...

46 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

That’s “the look” these days :unsure:??

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone that looked like him before...

i follow a bunch of college chicks on instagram because they follow me usually.  their stories had a bunch of RIP to him.

kids dress like that these days and the amount of tats i've been seeing on college kids these days is amazing - and they are not shy about it.

i really wonder what happens when the kid i saw out at the bar last week with a tattoo from his ear down to his back and two swords were on his forearms.  they were actually kind of cool looking. he also had some wild facial hair

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

i follow a bunch of college chicks on instagram because they follow me usually.  their stories had a bunch of RIP to him.

kids dress like that these days and the amount of tats i've been seeing on college kids these days is amazing - and they are not shy about it.

i really wonder what happens when the kid i saw out at the bar last week with a tattoo from his ear down to his back and two swords were on his forearms.  they were actually kind of cool looking. he also had some wild facial hair

Neo-Hipsters :lol:

21 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Because they are living in a shameless word.

When they finally do feel weird that people are staring, they get all bent: "Why are people staring?"  Ah, well... Because you  look strange!

Millennials, you need to straighten your generation out Boyst! :D

9 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Because they are living in a shameless word.

When they finally do feel weird that people are staring, they get all bent: "Why are people staring?"  Ah, well... Because you  look strange!

Millennials, you need to straighten your generation out Boyst! :D

i'm not a millenial, brah

I honestly have never heard if this guy until today. I saw an article at work and clicked on it and saw the guy and became intrigued for some reason. I think it was the crazy tattoos and fashion. I youtubed his music after I heard he died and found  it to be decent. Ive heard better and ive heard worse. Looking back, if he didn't have tattoos on his face I don't think I would have ever clicked on the article. I guess this fellow was pretty popular or his passing wouldn't be creating such a buzz. Any way you look at it, it sucks to die at 21.

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I honestly have never heard if this guy until today. I saw an article at work and clicked on it and saw the guy and became intrigued for some reason. I think it was the crazy tattoos and fashion. I youtubed his music after I heard he died and found  it to be decent. Ive heard better and ive heard worse. Looking back, if he didn't have tattoos on his face I don't think I would have ever clicked on the article. I guess this fellow was pretty popular or his passing wouldn't be creating such a buzz. Any way you look at it, it sucks to die at 21.

without a doubt.