This is why Tyrod was benched

essential

14 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

That’s pretty interesting. The source is Buffalo Fanatics and they have definitely had the inside scoop before. It makes a lot of sense.

why would McD fall for that ultimatum?   I mean do you think he has that much hope in Dennisons offense?

edit: he must believe in his offense and realized taylor was unable to fully grasp it?  And rather then adjust to taylor he felt peterman could and likely will grasp it and in return they move the ball, score points while giving the defense it's due rest and maybe, win some football games?

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

7 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

becuz smith didn't primarily ride a defense and run game in san fran and then do basically the same thing until this year in KC?..... just like i said in a prior post. one has had the luxury of elite defense(and elite coaching that i didn't originally mention but cant be ignored) on the other side while the other hasn't. you literally removed all the context out of what i had said. very convenient. good talk bro. you are one of my favorites.

this week has really brought out the best.

like i said before. i seriously think tyrods, and the teams, solid start had certain posters squirming becuz they wanted nothing more than to just be right and be rid of him.

Yep, I know it's true.

19 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

like i said before. i seriously think tyrods, and the teams, solid start had certain posters squirming becuz they wanted nothing more than to just be right and be rid of him.

Tyrod really didn't have a solid start. he is the same today as he was when he came out of college.

also, it is not that i wanted to be right, i actually wanted to be wrong but as it turns out, i was right and yes, i want to be rid of him because he is not a starting qb in the NFL. what defenses are finally figuring out is that if you can get up on the Bills and take away the run game, they are very easy to defend. the reason for that is because you have a qb that doesn't like to throw the ball unless the potential receiver is open by a country mile. can't scan the entire field, sees only half of it (can't believe i actually argued at one point that this was brilliant) and has no idea how to anticipate where the receiver will be on a regular basis.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Tyrod really didn't have a solid start. he is the same today as he was when he came out of college.

also, it is not that i wanted to be right, i actually wanted to be wrong but as it turns out, i was right and yes, i want to be rid of him because he is not a starting qb in the NFL. what defenses are finally figuring out is that if you can get up on the Bills and take away the run game, they are very easy to defend. the reason for that is because you have a qb that doesn't like to throw the ball unless the potential receiver is open by a country mile. can't scan the entire field, sees only half of it (can't believe i actually argued at one point that this was brilliant) and has no idea how to anticipate where the receiver will be on a regular basis.

Your first sentence here speaks volumes to me. We are done here. Good talk, bruh. 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 11/15/2017 at 4:47 PM, Foxx said:

lol. yeah, im the reason the cult of Tyrod berated me for having a different opinion. of that there is no doubt. but ya know what, mostly when i expressed my view point, it was expressed as just that, an opinion. beating me up, calling me a hater, saying i am dishonest (whatever the hell that means in regard to a stated opinion) and that I have an agenda all because i differ in what i see on the field? sorry, nah, i'm not taking the blame for the way the cult of Tyrod acted.

your post spells that you are a vociferous Tyrod backer yourself, you are still defending him. do yourself a favor and go read the OP to the, 'Why Tyrod was Benched' thread. you might come to understand what many of us have seen in Tyrod for the last 2 and one half years. do you remember the scouting report on Tyrod when he came out of college 7 years ago? i hate to break it to you, but it is as accurate today as it was then. 

Tyrod is not a quarterback and he never will be. i wish he were, i wish he would have been the one to take us where we want to go. unfortunately the reality is that he isn't and that he won't.

You poor thing.   Feel better?

17 hours ago, Jerry Jabber said:

Not sure if this has been posted anywhere on TBD. This article suggests Dennison posted an ultimatum to McDermott “Taylor or me.”

http://us.blastingnews.com/sports/2017/11/real-reason-why-buffalo-bills-benched-tyrod-taylor-emerges-002176861.html

I don't know if I buy that one.  I wont say impossible, but I don't think I totally buy it.

1 hour ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Your first sentence here speaks volumes to me. We are done here. Good talk, bruh. 

what was wrong with his first sentence, it was accurate. are you one of those fans afraid of change? if coaches saw something and felt it was for the best for the team, why deny it?

I trust them much more than some fan clinging on to lost hope in a player that frankly had his chance and failed.

climb on the peterman train man, no sense in continuing to support a player riding the pine. besides, change can be a good thing.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Come on John. 

We we know you feel similar.  

Big smile bud. 

I just wasnt as vested in it this year.....I was one of those guys that mailed in his votes for the TT fan club this year rather then ran the meeting.

I hoped for the best......but in the end he doesnt fit what the bills are now trying to do.

5 minutes ago, John from Hemet said:

I just wasnt as vested in it this year.....I was one of those guys that mailed in his votes for the TT fan club this year rather then ran the meeting.

I hoped for the best......but in the end he doesnt fit what the bills are now trying to do.

We all hope for the best. 

13 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

what was wrong with his first sentence, it was accurate. are you one of those fans afraid of change? if coaches saw something and felt it was for the best for the team, why deny it?

I trust them much more than some fan clinging on to lost hope in a player that frankly had his chance and failed.

climb on the peterman train man, no sense in continuing to support a player riding the pine. besides, change can be a good thing.

I think his first statement is 100% off base. Taylor was playing nice efficient ball our first 7 games as a whole. I dunno how that can even be argued all that much. 

As for the benching....My Fanhood isn't tied to any one player on this team. I'm all in with Peterman if he's the starter. I'll hope for the best. Why is it that anyone that doesn't agree with the benching automatically was in love with Tyrod or doesn't like Peterman as a player?

When you hit 4 of 4 to a WR early you do not forget about him the remainder of the game.   

3 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Omg. I'm seriously not gonna get into this but he was plenty effective during the hot start. This is just dumb. Good god man. 

Many will disagree 

2 good to great games of 16 is not effective 

that is the problem 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

When you hit 4 of 4 to a WR early you do not forget about him the remainder of the game.   

I love how plenty of people that weren't sold on him routinely through our hot start said how they were slowly warming up to him but now the narrative is that he was just bad all along from some of the same people. It's comical