(revisited) sex allegations against Donald Trump

8 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

The floodgates are going to open on Congress now like they have in Hollywood. I wouldn't be surprised by 2040 if it's going to be a majority ruled female House and Senate.

It could be now, if they all choose to self-identify as such...

7 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

It could be now, if they all choose to self-identify as such...

All their problems could go away if they would simply identify as individuals who have not been sexually inappropriate, or better yet, if they would identify as children which would immediately turn the tables and grant them victimhood as sexual prey of adult female aggressors.

3 hours ago, PastaJoe said:

What's this about allegations against Bill Clinton?  I've never heard it discussed before.  How has so many years passed and it's never come up.  Why didn't Trump highlight it?

Trump did highlight it when he was running for President against the person who actively enabled and supported Bill’s long campaign of sexual harassment and assault, all while holding herself up as a champion of women’s causes.

Too bad Kevin Spacey can’t get held to this kind of standard!

"I am asking that an ethics investigation be undertaken, and I will gladly cooperate."

Al, you already admitted it and apologized.....................what are they to "investigate" ?

don't worry to much, dems are held to a different standard.................just hang in there you won't lose your seat.

56 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

The floodgates are going to open on Congress now like they have in Hollywood. I wouldn't be surprised by 2040 if it's going to be a majority ruled female House and Senate.

Getting rid of the "old boys club" will help reduce harassment/abuse.

But idealizing women as somehow more "pure" or better politicians ...

that's not feminist or pro-woman at all.

Edited by B-Man

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Getting rid of the "old boys club" will help reduce harassment/abuse.

But idealizing women as somehow more "pure" or better politicians ...

that's not feminist or pro-woman at all.

I didn't say that.  It's just where we are as a society right now.

WHEN HAS TRUMP BEEN ACCUSED OF RAPE OR ATTEMPTED RAPE? ALLEGATIONS INCLUDE A CHILD, HIS WIFE AND A BUSINESS ASSOCIATE

In 1994, Trump went to a party with Jeffrey Epstein, a billionaire who was a notorious registered sex offender, and raped a 13-year-old girl that night in what was a "savage sexual attack," according to a lawsuit filed in June 2016 by "Jane Doe."

The account was corroborated by a witness in the suit, who claimed to have watched as the child performed various sexual acts on Trump and Epstein even after the two were advised she was a minor.

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-rape-sexual-assault-minor-wife-business-victims-roy-moore-713531

2 hours ago, ALF said:

WHEN HAS TRUMP BEEN ACCUSED OF RAPE OR ATTEMPTED RAPE? ALLEGATIONS INCLUDE A CHILD, HIS WIFE AND A BUSINESS ASSOCIATE

In 1994, Trump went to a party with Jeffrey Epstein, a billionaire who was a notorious registered sex offender, and raped a 13-year-old girl that night in what was a "savage sexual attack," according to a lawsuit filed in June 2016 by "Jane Doe."

The account was corroborated by a witness in the suit, who claimed to have watched as the child performed various sexual acts on Trump and Epstein even after the two were advised she was a minor.

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-rape-sexual-assault-minor-wife-business-victims-roy-moore-713531

This response has nothing to do with trump or these accusations, not defending trump or indicting him, just passing along knowledge: 

Look deeper into Epstein. Go beyond the partisan bits with him and really look at his island, his temple on that island, and who has routinely traveled there to spend time with Epstein and his "entertainment". Research what is significant about the temple and its design. 

:beer:

• 4 years later...