Sal C on WGR about QB position 2018

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

It's not relying on hope and prayer.  If Peterman plays very well, I say we stick with him.  If he doesn't, you draft a guy high.  If he plays okay, you draft a QB high.

If the draft were today, I take a QB high. 

Look I want the top QB overall and you're not going to stop me from getting it. 

Just now, GoBills808 said:

Look I want the top QB overall and you're not going to stop me from getting it. 

I'm willing to give Peterman a chance.  He was my one my favorites coming out this past draft and I would have been okay with drafting in the 2nd or 3rd....I'm a little bias.

But I'm also not expecting anything other than see him play.  I hope he's very good but not going to hitch my wagons to him just yet.

I'm excited to see what he can do but also not watching Taylor anymore.  I hated seeing our offense so one dimensional and not even having a adequate passing game.

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I'm willing to give Peterman a chance.  He was my one my favorites coming out this past draft and I would have been okay with drafting in the 2nd or 3rd....I'm a little bias.

But I'm also not expecting anything other than see him play.  I hope he's very good but not going to hitch my wagons to him just yet.

I'm excited to see what he can do but also not watching Taylor anymore.  I hated seeing our offense so one dimensional and not even having a adequate passing game.

Well I wanted us to trade everything for Wentz, but I'll settle for Peterman being better than I think he is.

5 hours ago, Jamie Muellers Ghost said:

Sal must of gotten word about the switch to Peterman yesterday.

I liked reading through the first page to try to figure out at what point the announcement was made.

It happened here, clearly  :thumbsup:

Tyrod is going to be gone in the offseason and McBeane will now have to draft a QB very high, regardless of how Peterman plays the rest of the season.

Let Peterman and the other QB compete and may the best man win.

But this season went on life support after one of the worst losses I've ever seen and I guess McDermott felt this team needed a shot in the arm.

Clear move we're continuing to shoot for the playoffs, even if Peterman doesn't live up to the expectations a lot of people seem to have for him.

8 hours ago, Gugny said:

My wish is for Tyrod to go, Peterman to stay AND for the Bills to draft a QB in the first round.

This is a very strong possibility unless Peterman is just lights out for the balance of the season.  I don’t know why but Peterman feels like a Trent Edwards scenario to me.  Maybe he will flash some talent but The odds of a late round pick being “the guy” is so small.