MNF: Dolphins at Panthers

YoloinOhio

9 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

and once again we are getting more help in the AFC than we have the right to expect and we keep crapping the bed ourselves

Yes the Fish should win despite the Panthers beating us.  

I am sure you are rooting for every team we potentially can be lower in draft pick to win and will be rooting for the Fish to beat us twice.

35 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Yes the Fish should win despite the Panthers beating us.  

I am sure you are rooting for every team we potentially can be lower in draft pick to win and will be rooting for the Fish to beat us twice.

Uhh how does that post equate to you thinking that? I said we keep getting more help in the AFC playoff race than we should expect with literally every team we need to lose losing the last 3 weeks pretty much and we keep throwing up all over ourselves.  We have as good a chance as anyone to nail down the 6th seed...with the way things are going in the AFC this year we may get it by default...

Lol Jon Gruden just said he hasn't seen a 300 yard rushing game in this league in sometime.

Well I guess he forgot to watch the Bills game yesterday lol.

Technically it wasn't 300 yards because of 2 kneel downs, but of course it really was 302

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Gruden: "they've almost run for 300 yards.  I haven't seen a 300 yard rushing performance in a while."

He didn't watch the Bills-Saints yesterday.  Miami is doing a remarkable impersonation of Buffalo tonight.

hahaha yep, you just beat me to it

1 minute ago, billsfan11 said:

Lol Jon Gruden just said he hasn't seen a 300 yard rushing game in this league in sometime.

Well I guess he forgot to watch the Bills game yesterday lol.

Technically it wasn't 300 yards because of 2 kneel downs, but of course it really was 302

hahaha yep, you just beat me to it

:lol: Well, the AFC stinks, doesn't it ... that continues to give me a reason to get up in the morning ....