New Two Bills Drive

Dadonkadonk

23 minutes ago, Dadonkadonk said:

Is there a mobile version?  It is terrible on my phone.  I have to scroll past 40 newspaper links to get to the wall.

Also the whole site crapped out during the game. Not impressed with the new version.

There is a a link to the wall just below the logo. Two taps and you are here. 

I am still working out the bugs. I had to change a setting in the database and things are humming along now. Thanks for your patience. 

10 minutes ago, Bills4everNY said:

I use a tablet and most of the time when I try to go to the next page of a thread, it says "loading" and never goes to the next page.

I am aware of this. I will try and address this soon. 

32 minutes ago, Leroi said:

New downgrade is bad. I agree. 

Why go backwards?

imo

Good luck in your future endeavors. 

Thanks for the suggestions:

Need to go to community and then to the stadium wall.  Still should be able to go directly to the wall.  Old version you could move to the right side of the page to get to the wall.

A good portion of the game I also had the "loading" delay and then it just went to a blank white screen.

Have a great week, on to San Diego...errr LA

3 minutes ago, Dadonkadonk said:

Need to go to community and then to the stadium wall.  Still should be able to go directly to the wall.  Old version you could move to the right side of the page to get to the wall.

A good portion of the game I also had the "loading" delay and then it just went to a blank white screen.

Why don’t you just change the link on your bookmark to the wall?

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/forum/1-the-stadium-wall/

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Dadonkadonk said:

The loading issue has been fixed. I appreciate those who called it to my attention and kept reminding me it was a lingering issue. 

You rock, Scott.  Thank you for creating, maintaining, upgrading this forum the better part of the last 20 years.  It's a volunteer effort that brings joy (and sometimes Bills performance related heartache) to a large family.  Old drunk nasty uncles and cousins included.