At Green Bay - No Rodgers

Home against Houston - Tom Savage...

Home against Lion - Legit Game here

At Pittsburgh - another legit 

At browns - they win

Home against Colts - easier game

Home against bengals - might help us late

i see them at 9-7 or even 10-6

I know, we need to take care of business but if the jags or titans take the 5th spot, we are competing with Baltimore Imo.  Their schedule really got help with Rodgers and Watson going on IR.

Edited by JinxedBill1

Agreed.  The worry is that the BEST they can be is 2-2 against the NFC as well... and in all likelihood in order for us to at least be level we would need them to lose to the Lions and be 1-3 against the NFC.  Which means 9-7 would be 8-4 in conference.  If that is their record then the only way we get in is with 10 wins.  

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Baltimore seems very inconsistent themselves so I think that outside of the Browns game....I think there's a chance they could lose any one of them.

Agree with this too.  Particularly offense.  Anyone who can score over 20 points against the Ravens has a chance.  

4 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Agreed.  The worry is that the BEST they can be is 2-2 against the NFC as well... and in all likelihood in order for us to at least be level we would need them to lose to the Lions and be 1-3 against the NFC.  Which means 9-7 would be 8-4 in conference.  If that is their record then the only way we get in is with 10 wins.  

This is my worry too.  They are inconsistent though.  I'm just saying they have a favorable schedule moving forward if they can get hot.

Not sure I would worry about the Ravens, I know their schedule on paper appears to be soft but they have been wildly inconsistent on both sides of the ball and Flacco is definitely on the downswing of his career. Best case for them is probably 9-7 even if they improve significantly down the stretch but I would lean more towards 7-9 or 8-8 because they will lose against some teams that aren't that good.

I think the real threats to worry about are still OAK (who we have tiebreaker over), LAC (who we play next week), the Dolphins (who I still think are going to make a big 2nd half push like last year and get in) and the loser of the AFC South (Jax or Ten - I still think Jax wins the division though).

Regardless this is all assuming the Bills are even going to be a factor down the stretch and still think their fate is essentially on the line the next few weeks given the upcoming schedule that could bury this team if they can't find a way to win a few of these games.

8 minutes ago, JPP said:

Flacco is playing like garbage.....the team is terribly inconsistant to say the least but God i wish we had their remaining schedule!

This was my point.  Very favorable schedule.  I think the bills have an inside track to 6th seed.  Just need to keep an eye on the Ravens and Bengals. 

Just now, John from Hemet said:

We cannot worry about what other teams do....we have an opportunity to knock off at least 2 teams out of this discussion simply by worrying about our own back yard

Indeed John, if we can find a way to upset the Saints and win next week in LA (with a lot of Bills mafia likely in attendance) then I'm definitely on the playoff bandwagon.

7-3 heading into the final 6 games would truly build some momentum again with 4 games left against the Pats and Dolphins.

11 minutes ago, JinxedBill1 said:

This was my point.  Very favorable schedule.  I think the bills have an inside track to 6th seed.  Just need to keep an eye on the Ravens and Bengals. 

your absoloutly correct.....a team like the ravens who do not deserve a WC spot from what we seen thus far can technically get in based on the cakewalk schedule they have left...yup definate worry