Ravens are the biggest rival for wild card imo

JinxedBill1

1 hour ago, JM57 said:

This is exactly how I keep looking at it. I look at the group of teams at 4-5 and 3-5 and ask myself "Are any of these teams (Ravens, Jets, Raiders, Texans, Bengals, Chargers, Broncos) good enough to go on a 6-1 or 7-1 run to get to 10-6?" The only team out of that group that has the talent to do it, IMO, is the Raiders. But they have spent half the season looking lost. The same goes for Miami at 4-4. They fattened up with some easy wins but are destined to fail in a much tougher second half. 

If we go 10-6 we are in. The question is less that.... it is can some of them get to 9 and have a way to have the tiebreaker over us. 

There is a path to 9 for the Ravens and if they take that path they automatically have the tie breaker. If Baltimore goes 9-7 we almost certainly need 10 wins. 

I agree with you that the most talented team is the Raiders but they are less of a worry cos we already have the head to head. The Raiders will need 10 wins to get in if we get to 9. 

On 11/10/2017 at 8:30 PM, Happy Gilmore said:

Well, they play the Broncos this Sunday; Vonn Miller might come up big.

I'm not ready to give the division to the Cheats.

NE finishes at 13-3...worse case, 12-4...we are not taking the division from them.....we can all hope, but deep down, we all know it ain't happening....they are not losing to Denver.....they are not losing to the Raiders....that puts them at 8-2....they beat Miami at home...they absolutely OWN the Steelers....we're not beating Tom Brady....they beat the Jets at Foxboro....I can't find many Ls on their schedule.....even if we split with them...and somehow, they lose another one...it's still 12-4......we are not catching them....

Edited by Iron Maiden

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 11:45 AM, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Too early to say must win. But it would go a long way in helping us out.

For the Chargers, I do see them beating Jacksonville this week. And if they beat us the following week that gets them back to .500 and winners of five of their last six games. They have a tough slate still with @ Dallas, Vs. Reskins @Cheifs @ Jets and Vs. Raiders but they would only need to go 2-3 in those games to get to 9-7 and hold a head to head tiebreaker over us. Now if they lose this week to Jacksonville, the Chargers season is pretty much over. 

The Chargers game to me is indeed a must win.  Have to get those conference wins.