Zay Jones injury update?

wnysteel

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Not practicing today, but is considered day-to-day with knee

I guess that means there isn't any fear of structural damage.  Otherwise, that update would have suggested that the team is waiting on the results of an MRI, or even waiting to have the scan in the first place.  Sounds like good news in the long run.

1 minute ago, BuffaloBill said:

It was amazing that he came back in the game to play.  The replay of the original incident looked pretty bleak but obviously looks were deceiving.  

Yeah. Definitely looked like ligament damage the way his knee extended back. Younger guys have a tendency to recover from hyper extensions better than older guys. If that was me, they'd be putting my lower leg in an Igloo cooler full of ice for reattachment.

1 minute ago, BringBackFergy said:

Yeah. Definitely looked like ligament damage the way his knee extended back. Younger guys have a tendency to recover from hyper extensions better than older guys. If that was me, they'd be putting my lower leg in an Igloo cooler full of ice for reattachment.

Yeah, they would have had to medi-flighted me off the field.  It’s friggin hell to get old.