How is everyone reloading the list of topics?

SDS

I always clicked on the last navigation breadcrumb that would say "The Stadium Wall". That is no longer an active link.

Are people F5 or command-R? Hitting reload in the address bar?

How do you want the page to be refreshed?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, BringBackFergy said:

I just keep going back to the top and hitting “Stadium Wall” like always always did. Bad habits are hard to break. 

That's after you read a post. What about when you are on the topic listing page already?

4 minutes ago, SDS said:

That's after you read a post. What about when you are on the topic listing page already?

On my phone now so after I read posts in a thread I still scroll up, click Stadium Wall, and then see what other threads are active. 

Now that you said “reload” I didn’t realize I could click the reload button in the address bar. Figured that would take me to the front page. Learn something new every day. 

16 minutes ago, SDS said:

I always clicked on the last navigation breadcrumb that would say "The Stadium Wall". That is no longer an active link.

Are people F5 or command-R? Hitting reload in the address bar?

How do you want the page to be refreshed?

I made the Stadium Wall my home page and I hit the home button on my mobile browser. (FYI I'm using the latest Samsung browser.)

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Just now, Augie said:

I’m either hit the back arrow, or if it’s been a bunch of pages hit Forums and go back in. Is there a better way?  I️ love the new deal, but not sure the best way to navigate it. 

I don't either... and what the hell is that box after your capital I's?

Using a Chromebook and just click the reload button in my browser bar.

Question, Scott...any idea why my post count carried over correctly and continued after a couple of posts today but then just randomly dropped by over 1,100 (from 4,102 to 2,993)?

Just now, ExWNYer said:

Question, Scott...any idea why my post count carried over correctly and continued after a couple of posts today but then just randomly dropped by over 1,100 (from 4,102 to 2,993)?

lost/deleted topics/threads?

1 minute ago, ExWNYer said:

They took out all the stupid posts? Kidding, because I️ think I️ still have a positive number. There’s the stinking eye thing again! 

3 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

I don't know the exact reason, but right now in the background there are a bunch of database verification/rebuilding tasks going on (they are sloooooow). One task includes recounting all your posts. Perhaps when we had the hard drive crash in 2009ish? your posts were never recounted. Now they are. :(

and please ask questions in the support forum. We are talking navigation right now.

1 minute ago, SDS said:

I don't know the exact reason, but right now in the background there are a bunch of database verification/rebuilding tasks going on (they are sloooooow). One task includes recounting all your posts. Perhaps when we had the hard drive crash in 2009ish? your posts were never recounted. Now they are. :(

Weird. Okay, thanks.