Week 10: Saints' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced with Gaines Out

We better nail the 2018 pick we get from KC, because I'm getting sicker by the week watching Lattimore.  This dude looks like an All-Pro, no DB has played this well as rookie in recent times.  Don't get me wrong, Tre White has been solid, but he just isn't on the same level right now.  Need to get another stud with KCs first.

1 minute ago, bouds said:

We better nail the 2018 pick we get from KC, because I'm getting sicker by the week watching Lattimore.  This dude looks like an All-Pro, no DB has played this well as rookie in recent times.  Don't get me wrong, Tre White has been solid, but he just isn't on the same level right now.  Need to get another stud with KCs first.

He's definitely the DROY at this point. 

Guys, we haven't beaten anyone good. Falcons are obviously not the same team as last year. Broncos suck. Bucs suck. Raiders and Jets are like us - sometime good, sometimes bad. 

I'm really concerned that Dennison kept the offense pretty damn tight and in close against a stacked box. Why not spread it out wide once in awhile, you know? 

1 minute ago, Domdab99 said:

Guys, we haven't beaten anyone good. Falcons are obviously not the same team as last year. Broncos suck. Bucs suck. Raiders and Jets are like us - sometime good, sometimes bad. 

I'm really concerned that Dennison kept the offense pretty damn tight and in close against a stacked box. Why not spread it out wide once in awhile, you know? 

Benjamin will make a difference.

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

He's definitely the DROY at this point. 

Yup.  It's crazy how in a pass happy league he went 11th overall.  And it's not like he didn't have hype, lots of folks had him as one the best DBs to enter the draft the last few years.  His measurable are off the chart, crazy SPARQ score, played at a top program, and had the tape to boot.

• Like (+1) 1