Met Life security is a joke

1 hour ago, mead107 said:

Send the jets a text.  

I've done that at New Era with their "Report An Issue" number, and it's anonymous. You can usually figure out the location based on where you're sitting, so a typical text to the Bills number from me will look like, "Sec 237 Row 15, about seat 12, the guy snuck in Stromboli and won't share"

Edited by Just Jack
added text
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

My friend's fiancé got punched in the face by a male Dolphins fan down in MIA last season.  They were walking back to their car after the game...never even had an interaction with the guy.  He just sucker punched her in the face and ran away with his buddies laughing.  There are a-holes everywhere including Buffalo.

4 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

My friend's fiancé got punched in the face by a male Dolphins fan down in MIA last season.  They were walking back to their car after the game...never even had an interaction with the guy.  He just sucker punched her in the face and ran away with his buddies laughing.  There are a-holes everywhere including Buffalo.

That is horrible and stupid beyond words....

12 minutes ago, Curt said:

I went to 16 different NFL stadiums (Jets are not 1 of them) and the only place where the fans were really @#$%^ was in Miami. By the way I had zero trouble in 2 games in Oakland. 

Was Philly one of them? They seem to have quite the reputation. 

Looks like my wife may be traveling to Philly a lot for work in the near future. I like to tag along to the nice places, but not sure if I have a burning desire to do that one. 

10 minutes ago, Augie said:

Was Philly one of them? They seem to have quite the reputation. 

Looks like my wife may be traveling to Philly a lot for work in the near future. I like to tag along to the nice places, but not sure if I have a burning desire to do that one. 

Yes but unfortunately the opponents were not the Bills so I attended the game as a neutral fan. Not the same thing I have to admit.

2 minutes ago, Curt said:

Yes but unfortunately the opponents were not the Bills so I attended the game as a neutral fan. Not the same thing I have to admit.

I can tell you if you go to Jax as a Bills fan, it will feel like a home game! 

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

On my two trips, Bills jerseys outnumber Jags jerseys about 5-1. It was impossible not to notice. Crazy! 

I went in 2009. First game after they fired Jauron. TO had a 99 yard touchdown reception. The Bills led the entire game but lost in the last minute of the game. Lot of Bills fans, lot of empty seats but we were in minority.

3 hours ago, Augie said:

I can tell you if you go to Jax as a Bills fan, it will feel like a home game! 

Especially outside before the game. But the best tailgate parties seem to be from Bills fans, in my limited experience. But that shouldn't be surprising.