Edwards, Fitz, Tyrod....

row_33

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hilarious. You didn't watch the game if you think Tyrod was the issue tonight. The OL was dominated in the the run and passing game.

The feeble minded need a scapegoat I guess. Tyrod simply had no time to throw. Bowles blitzed them to death tonight.

Hilarious. You didn't watch the game if you think Tyrod was the issue tonight. The OL was dominated in the the run and passing game.

Dude even Romo was calling Tyrod out about throwing the dam ball quicker and finding the single coverage on the outside, did you listen to the game?

Of course the line was dominated, they stacked against the run and didn't respect Tyrod to throw it and Tyrod gave them exactly what they expected. It's Baltimore's game plan against him, make him be a QB.

Yea Romo was saying this late in the game, when it was all but over.

The Bills CONSTANTLY put themselves in third and long with stubboringly running the ball on 1st and 2nd down into stacked fronts and penaltys.

It was down right terrible play calling coupled with an offensive line that was manhandled.

It's laughable to think Tyrod was a main reason for the why team got its doors blown off tonight.

he made a great pass to a jets helmet

Taylor is a big part of it, he doesn't audible and his ability to read a defense is a joke. I will stick with my statement of Taylor will never win us a playoff game. We have been a bottom 10 team in passing yards for a long time, we need a new QB.

43 passes to WR's is not going to work. Benjamin has to be saying to himself why would you trade me to the worst passing team in the NFL, I want to get paid but won't have the stats to show it.

Yea Romo was saying this late in the game, when it was all but over.

The Bills CONSTANTLY put themselves in third and long with stubboringly running the ball on 1st and 2nd down into stacked fronts and penaltys.

It was down right terrible play calling coupled with an offensive line that was manhandled.

It's laughable to think Tyrod was a main reason for the why team got its doors blown off tonight.

Laughable is not seeing this is the exact same problem with Tyrod as the last few years when teams use this game plan.

That NE game is now looking very scary

How did you like that audible the Jets scrub QB called to target Anderson in a 1 on 1 with Tre? When will the Bills have a quarterback that can see what's infront of him.

The Romo line a few series later was priceless, yeah he didn't really need to be throwing to a guy double covered 4 yards down the field. Something to that extent.

Oline was bad but how many of the sacks were due to Taylor being indecisive and holding it too damn long? When was the last time he threw the ball away when pressure was in his face?

Edited by Azucho98