Kyle Lauletta

I love the way TT is playing this year, and would prefer not to use a 1st round pick on a QB. I do think you should always be drafting one. So I came upon this article https://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/pittsburgh-steelers-nfl-features-news-blog-long-form/2017/10/28/16552726/2018-nfl-draft-prospect-potential-senior-qb-riser-kyle-lauletta-ben-roethlisberger-replacement-nfl. It is a good read for anyone that is interested.

NOOOO. I am a Spider season ticket holder, love Kyle.

He ain't an NFL QB, not even close. You think Peterman has a noodle arm, you should see of the floaters Kyle puts up there. Smart as hell, tough as nails, rakes the chances we want Tyrod to take, arm ain't there.

BTW, lost to freaking Stony Brook at home last week, kinda glad I missed it to be in Buffalo.

Edited by plenzmd1

Baker Mayfield or bust.

For the moment no thanks, for me he is a better version of Tim Tebow and i don't know if that's enough in the NFL. Maybe as a development qb an for sure only beyond 3rd round.

I love the way TT is playing this year, and would prefer not to use a 1st round pick on a QB. I do think you should always be drafting one. So I came upon this article https://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/pittsburgh-steelers-nfl-features-news-blog-long-form/2017/10/28/16552726/2018-nfl-draft-prospect-potential-senior-qb-riser-kyle-lauletta-ben-roethlisberger-replacement-nfl. It is a good read for anyone that is interested.

Love doesn't come to mind when thinking of how TT is playing this year. He's playing how he typically does and now has a good defense. In saying that, we should absolutely be scouting QB's.

For the moment no thanks, for me he is a better version of Tim Tebow and i don't know if that's enough in the NFL. Maybe as a development qb an for sure only beyond 3rd round.

Tebow was no where near as good a passer and was more of a fullback playing QB. This kid reminds me a lot of how Russell Wilson plays. He may not be as athletic, but has similar build and pocket awareness. His throwing motion is a little lower though, so given his size he may have to make a few adjustments in the pros. I do believe that he will be successful though. This kid has a lot of drive in him to succeed. He basically willed his way into every starting gig he's had. Whether he is a 1st or undrafted, I expect him to have that same type of competitiveness. I do not think he will be a Bill though. I can see the Saints taking a shot on him to develop under Brees for a year or two.