Mass shooting in lower Manhattan

GG

Heard unusual amount of sirens this afternoon with frenzied police activity. Here's why:

https://www.metro.us/news/local-news/new-york/chambers-street-mass-casualty-nyc-multiple-people-shot

As more details coming in, sounds like the London situations, and may move this post to another thread.

Edited by GG

Why is it that when the Catholic church has a dozen priests caught molesting boys that the church is a problem but when Muslims islamists have a dozen extremists killing innocent citizens it is not a problem of Muslims???

Liberal thinking is retarded.

Why is it that when the Catholic church has a dozen priests caught molesting boys that the church is a problem but when Muslims islamists have a dozen extremists killing innocent citizens it is not a problem of Muslims???

Oh oh!!! I got this one!

That's because the church was hiding these officials of the church.

Did people blame the Roman Church for IRA terrorism?

They don't think.

Was there a Mass shooting?

Or the asswipe who drove a car through the bike lane and then had 2 fake guns on him?

Can you correct the title if it is the driver?

It was correct at the time, it should be updated, unless another one or 6 happen this week.

isn't this similar to London and Paris? Kind of a copy cat crime.

sorry, not a joking matter. My niece lives in Manhattan,

i wasn't joking, CNN always tries to pretend it is never a terrorist act.

hope your loved ones are safe and sound.