Bills may have saved their season today

Come on SaviorPeterman, just admit you made a mistake dude, happens to the best of us.

I did, I had Koetter on the brain for some reason. He's a great offensive mind and definitely has a ton of talent to work with in Tampa.

But i did mean that you have to give credit to Dennison for some having some brass balls late in the game and not calling safe stuff. No secret I'm a big Taylor critic but he can make plays downfield when given the opportunity, just not the guy you want leading a team from behind on a regular basis.

Im concerned about the Raiders game youre not?

Darn you iOS update!!!!!

I don't get concerned about football games. We win and I have a great time. We lose and I move on to next week or next year depending on the week. I don't let myself get upset about football after the game is over anymore.

I'm not concerned about your concerns.

TB has an explosive offense in Mike Evans, the two Tight Ends and Desean Jackson. Oh and their QB is pretty good also.

I haven't watched any TB games but what I saw on the field today was a really good TB offense calling the better plays against our defensive calls. Many times I saw confusion on the field for our defense but those are easily correctable.

We missed an interception and also a fumble. We would of had 5 takeaways today instead of 3. Im not concerned about our defense. I'm actually glad it played out the way it did (even though it was a bit much for us fans watching) because resilience isn't something you can practice during the week. It happens in live action and our guys stayed resilient and didn't panic.

Playcalling, confusion and not pressuring the QB quicker is what made the defense look the way thet did today. All easily correctible.

Aside from one undisciplined play where we got flagged, the defense played disciplinary football. But you don't have to take my word for it, I'm just a fan. Just watch the locker room speech and listen to Kyle Williams talk. The guy was getting choked up with emotion. There's alot of love in that locker room and I believe in our guys to show up every week and give 110% as they say.

Concerned? Nah man. I'm feelin good.

Edited by HuSeYiN_NYC

I'm not concerned about your concerns.

TB has an explosive offense in Mike Evans, the two Tight Ends and Desean Jackson. Oh and their QB is pretty good also.

I haven't watched any TB games but what I saw on the field today was a really good TB offense calling the better plays against our defensive calls. Many times I saw confusion on the field for our defense but those are easily correctable.

We missed an interception and also a fumble. We would of had 5 takeaways today instead of 3. Im not concerned about our defense. I'm actually glad it played out the way it did (even though it was a bit much for us fans watching) because resilience isn't something you can practice during the week. It happens in live action and our guys stayed resilient and didn't panic.

Playcalling, confusion and not pressuring the QB quicker is what made the defense look the way thet did today. All easily correctible.

Aside from one undisciplined play where we got flagged, the defense played disciplinary football. But you don't have to take my word for it, I'm just a fan. Just watch the locker room speech and listen to Kyle Williams talk. The guy was getting choked up with emotion. There's alot of love in that locker room and I believe in our guys to show up every week and give 110% as they say.

Concerned? Nah man. I'm feelin good.

we missed 2 INTs Gaines and Hyde

I did, I had Koetter on the brain for some reason. He's a great offensive mind and definitely has a ton of talent to work with in Tampa.

Hes a moron. Punted the ball to the Bills twice from inside Bills 40. Both kicks were touchbacks. Probably cost his team the game.

Quest for 10-6

4-2 is a start that I would never have predicted before this season. Still, if we assume we'll get two Ls from New England (still waiting for proof we can win even one out of two vs. their starters) and another from the Chiefs - who we're always competitive with until we #@?! it up in the 4th quarter - we need to go 6-1 down the rest of the schedule including the Raiders to get to 10-6 and a likely wild-card spot. We have to beat the teams we should beat or we'll be looking at mock drafts in December or January. Tyrod and the offensive line have to begin playing consistently week-to-week. It was a great day for McCoy, but if the OL gets dominated and McCoy is back to less than 2.5ypc, Tyrod needs to be able to step up and fill the stat sheet, something he's demonstrated over and over he's not capable of doing. Injuries to our secondary hasn't been helpful either. A trade for a #3 CB wouldn't hurt us.

Points allowed by the defense the last 5 games:

3, 16, 17, 20, 27

I agree this thing is moving the wrong direction.

Teams are starting to find holes in the secondary. Tampa's receivers were ridiculously wide open today.

If our defense is going to carry this team, they need to figure out what is going on and fix it.

At this rate we will be giving up 105 points by week 17. I'm concerned. Edited by PromoTheRobot