Did Trump Disrespect A Dead American Soldier?

Tiberius

Worse than the whole thing with LaDavid Johnsons widow is this:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-offered-a-grieving-military-father-25000-in-a-call-but-didnt-follow-through/2017/10/18/8d4cbc8c-b43a-11e7-be94-fabb0f1e9ffb_story.html?pushid=59e7b0762e6a733200000041&tid=notifi_push_breaking-news&utm_term=.9ec2e63cda0d

Trump promised a Gold Star father a $25,000 check, which he never received. He also lied about calling every Gold Star parents when about half say they never got a call.

How far down will Trumps supporters follow him? This is all very embarrassing.

Edited by HappyDays

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there no limits to how low some will sink to try and get political points. The left, and those trying to take advantage of the dead, are some of the purest forms of scum possible. Yall (you know who you are) ought to be ashamed of yourselves, IRL. Seriously, I hope some of you reevaluate your political passions.

http://thefederalist.com/2017/10/19/gold-star-father-john-kelly-blasts-congresswoman-politicizing-trump-phone-call/

Edited by Paulus

Sorry, not buying it. Trump knew he was talking to a Black person and his track record in provoking fights with people of color is long and shameful.

No, your trashing of Trump on this matter is shameful.

Think about it for a second.........

Trump is really gonna call a fallen soldiers widow just to insult and disrespect her and her family? Give me a fvcking break.

You have be a mental midget to actually believe a sitting President in the United States is going to do that. I wouldn't even accuse Obama of doing that, even though he's the worst President this country has ever seen.

Are there no limits to how low some will sink to try and get political points. The left, and those trying to take advantage of the dead, are some of the purest forms of scum possible. Yall (you know who you are) ought to be ashamed of yourselves, IRL. Seriously, I hope some of you reevaluate your political passions.

http://thefederalist.com/2017/10/19/gold-star-father-john-kelly-blasts-congresswoman-politicizing-trump-phone-call/

Liberals are proving everywhere everyday across this country that they are anti-American scum and will stoop to any level to get their useless political agenda across.

So when Trump had the mother of a dead State Department employee come to the RNC convention, and again to one of his debates, was that politicizing the dead? Or do you hand wave that one away?

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/301506-benghazi-victims-mother-to-attend-debate-as-trumps-guest

Think about it for a second.........

Trump is really gonna call a fallen soldiers widow just to insult and disrespect her and her family? Give me a fvcking break.

No, he probably felt he also had to call this family and didn't exactly put his all into it. Treated them as an afterthought.

Go back and look at Gator's last 10 posts......no matter WHAT the thread.......and they all refer to Trump being a racist............every single one :lol:

Just following along with my man George W Bush:

"Our identity as a nation, unlike other nations, is not determined by geography or ethnicity, by soil or blood. ... This means that people from every race, religion, ethnicity can be full and equally American," he said during remarks at the George W. Bush Institute in New York City. "It means that bigotry and white supremacy, in any form, is blasphemy against the American creed."
He added that "bigotry seems emboldened," though he didn't explain why.
Edited by Tiberius

Its all ME ME ME with trump

Ive worked with many people who claim to be the best or to only work with the best.

Its all a load of BS and hot air.

When you open your trap and say stupid **** you deserve the feedback you get.

It happens to me a lot.

of course, but why do the media insist on blowing up every tiny little dumb thing?

there is no more house money on crying wolf, and not even 1 year into Trump's 8 as POTUS

Its all ME ME ME with trump

Ive worked with many people who claim to be the best or to only work with the best.

Its all a load of BS and hot air.

When you open your trap and say stupid **** you deserve the feedback you get.

It happens to me a lot.

If Trump were on this board, he'd be challenging gatorman for the most "You're an idiot" responses.

It doesn't matter what was said, they'll just make up whatever they want and the media will put it in BREAKING NEWS headlines all the live-long day.

Did the other 3 dead have families that wanted to make a big production out of it?

Thats A call, it isnt THE call. Again, the call to LadDavid Johnsons widow is overblown anyways. The bigger story should be that Trunp lied about calling families and lied to that father about sending him a check. Theres nothing surprising about it, just another way he managed to disrespect military men while telling others they are disrespectful.

Thats A call, it isnt THE call. Again, the call to LadDavid Johnsons widow is overblown anyways. The bigger story should be that Trunp lied about calling families and lied to that father about sending him a check. Theres nothing surprising about it, just another way he managed to disrespect military men while telling others they are disrespectful.

Isn't it time for the next huge exaggeration from CNN?

Of course, "bigger" is a comparison. Neither story's at all important. Both are getting infinitely more coverage than Russia's threats to Finland this week, which I'd suggest is slightly more important.

The reality is that this congresswoman is desperate for attention, in any manner she can get it, even now suggesting that Kelly's comment about being an 'empty barrel' was racist.

What an absolutely disgusting excuse for a human.

On the upside, based on the way the left is coming to her side while pissing all over a four-star general, gold star father, Wilson is now, without question, the face of the today's Democratic party, and Trump's next step should be to send her a thank you note for contributing to his 2020 campaign.

Of course, "bigger" is a comparison. Neither story's at all important. Both are getting infinitely more coverage than Russia's threats to Finland this week, which I'd suggest is slightly more important.

99% of all news stories arent important if you want to be pedantic. I find the hypocrisy of it all very funny. Trump as the face of the respect the military movement, or the pro-life movement. Satire brought to life.

99% of all news stories arent important if you want to be pedantic. I find the hypocrisy of it all very funny. Trump as the face of the respect the military movement, or the pro-life movement. Satire brought to life.

no, you seem to get your jollies nitpicking on this kind of waste of time