All Signs Pointing Toward Cordy Glenn as the Starter at LT

Only if the Bills are idiots.

@salmaiorana

Should Cordy Glenn be on the trading block? #Bills should consider it given Jason Peters injury. My story

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/sports/2017/10/25/buffalo-bills-cordy-glenn-possible-trade-philadelphia-eagles-washington-redskins/798506001/

Sal needs to realize that just because we have 5 tackles on the roster, it doesn't give us leverage. He even mentions that Henderson and Mills have little or no trade value. Trading Glenn would pretty much kill any chance of competing for a playoff spot this season. Dawkins isn't ready to take his spot.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Philly is desperate but they already gave the Bills their 3rd and the Browns their 2nd so they probably wouldn't want to give up any more picks for Glenn. they have a 1st and then don't pick again until the 4th due to the Wentz and Darby trades!

Glenn is solid when healthy, which he's apparently becoming. Solid is good. And it saves having to use a high draft pick on a left tackle.

they think Dawkins is the LT which makes Glenn expendable...for the right price.

I just noticed the Broncos are going to have 2 picks in the 3rd round because of an extra comp pick so that might be a good trading partner if we could also get a player to go with the pick

they think Dawkins is the LT which makes Glenn expendable...for the right price.

I just noticed the Broncos are going to have 2 picks in the 3rd round because of an extra comp pick so that might be a good trading partner if we could also get a player to go with the pick

It's more like you think that.

Sal needs to realize that just because we have 5 tackles on the roster, it doesn't give us leverage. He even mentions that Henderson and Mills have little or no trade value. Trading Glenn would pretty much kill any chance of competing for a playoff spot this season. Dawkins isn't ready to take his spot.

I totally agree with you.

Unless it's a kings ransom, makes no sense at all to trade Glenn.

Another plan could be to evaluate the assortment of Mills/Dawkins/Henderson/ McDermott at RT, trade the loser of the competition.

yea, as long as that player we get in return is a top 10 NFL tackle, like Glenn is

I'd roll with Dawkins at RG or RT. Just because he had one bad game at LT doesn't mean he is a bad OT. If I was making the call I'd start him at RT and roll with it. He can't possibly be worse than Mills.

Quite possibly the scenario. Seattle may be particularly motivated to bolster their OL now with LG Luke Joeckel going down.

Dawkins had one bad game, it happens to rookies, he has been more good than bad at LT. I would love to see him get a shot at RT. Seems like Glenn can handle the LT duties and be highly productive. If Dawkins can be decent at RT and Glenn be what he was or close to it at LT then we might see the O-line turn things around.

Philly is desperate but they already gave the Bills their 3rd and the Browns their 2nd so they probably wouldn't want to give up any more picks for Glenn. they have a 1st and then don't pick again until the 4th due to the Wentz and Darby trades!

How has Darby been playing?