Fighting depression.....

outsidethebox

Thank you for the generous offer. I really truly appreciate it. I'm getting some help now and I feel much better. Though it's still a battle I have to face every day. Thank you so much!!

Good for you for reaching out and good luck to you! I am rooting for you!

I have to say that I am really impressed with the response to this thread. Not saying I am surprised, but just really impressed with my fellow Bills fans in how they have stepped up when someone is looking for assistance. :thumbsup:

Good for you for reaching out and good luck to you! I am rooting for you!

I have to say that I am really impressed with the response to this thread. Not saying I am surprised, but just really impressed with my fellow Bills fans in how they have stepped up when someone is looking for assistance. :thumbsup:

When push comes to shove, this place really is a community.

Wish I had some great words of wisdom to share with you. Maybe it will be enough to know that all of these people that took the time to post in this thread give a **** that you're hurting. Realizing that something is wrong seems like a positive thing. Reach out and get the help you need. We're all pulling for you, bro.

It's good that you reached out even if initially it was on a message board. We got some great people here because I read more than I post anymore.

I'm a mental health therapist/psychologist or whatever they call them nowadays. I suffer from Clinical Depression and Anxiety and I work 3 jobs at the moment which seems to be my way of coping when I go through an episode.

These guys did wonderful with advice.......about seeing someone, doing things you enjoy etc. Everyone copes differently but I tell you when you are the one who helps everyone, sometimes its so hard for me to cope myself. I just know that I will make it through, I just don't know necessarily how long it will take each time.

Good luck and if you need to talk we got you covered here.

Edited by Jerry Christ

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/29/2017 at 8:04 PM, westside said:

Thank you for the generous offer. I really truly appreciate it. I'm getting some help now and I feel much better. Though it's still a battle I have to face every day. Thank you so much!!

Just wondering how everything is going? 

• Like (+1) 2