ej and fitz

nuklz2594

Derek Carr is back in the lineup as of yesterday.

This...

Tell patriots bride to pay attention to football. Probably a fare weather fan anyways

Id ignore him and rub it in his face when we beat all of them including the patriots.

Imo

Edited by Leroi

Tell you what, I really like both EJ and Fitzpatrick, they just arent that good as QBs. Fitz I think is 2x better, he reinvigorated the Bucs when he came in, the man still can run and is not afraid to take a hit, runs down the field to block. I wish TT would at least once try and be aggressive like Fitz throwing the ball.

Tell you what, I really like both EJ and Fitzpatrick, they just arent that good as QBs. Fitz I think is 2x better, he reinvigorated the Bucs when he came in, the man still can run and is not afraid to take a hit, runs down the field to block. I wish TT would at least once try and be aggressive like Fitz throwing the ball.

Not really. He put up numbers in garbage time after doing quite a bit to deepen the hole they were in. First with an int that led to a Cards drive from the TB 33 yard line to make the score 31-0. With the score at 31-20, his 2nd pick that gave the Cards the ball at the TB 1 yard line with them scoring a Peterson TD to clinch the game at 38-20.

Not really. He put up numbers in garbage time after doing quite a bit to deepen the hole they were in. First with an int that led to a Cards drive from the TB 33 yard line to make the score 31-0. With the score at 31-20, his 2nd pick that gave the Cards the ball at the TB 1 yard line with them scoring a Peterson TD to clinch the game at 38-20.

That's what Fitz does best. The frightening thing is that I believe Fitz could win that type of game against us. Turnovers against the 2017 Buffalo Bills don't necessarily have to be back breaking mistakes. This Bills offense has shown an inability to capitalize on turnovers time and time again. If Fitz turns the ball over in his territory, and we settle (the coaches seem to intentionally settle for them) for field goals, he can still beat us if he follows turnovers with successful touchdown drives. I don't care if Winston or Fitz is QB. Our offense needs to improve. If they can do so, we will have a good chance of winning on Sunday.

I think he reinvigorated them for sure. They were down what, 24-0, they were doing nada before fitz stepped in.

That's what Fitz does best. The frightening thing is that I believe Fitz could win that type of game against us. Turnovers against the 2017 Buffalo Bills don't necessarily have to be back breaking mistakes. This Bills offense has shown an inability to capitalize on turnovers time and time again. If Fitz turns the ball over in his territory, and we settle (the coaches seem to intentionally settle for them) for field goals, he can still beat us if he follows turnovers with successful touchdown drives. I don't care if Winston or Fitz is QB. Our offense needs to improve. If they can do so, we will have a good chance of winning on Sunday.

They'll need to devise a specific game plan exploit the Buccaneers' weaknesses. After seeing Adrian Peterson chew up their run D, I'd expect a heavy dose of McCoy to be central to that plan and it'd be great to have Matthews as part of that to give them a legit passing game threat.

I think he reinvigorated them for sure. They were down what, 24-0, they were doing nada before fitz stepped in.

The lead increased to 31-0 after he came in.

They'll need to devise a specific game plan exploit the Buccaneers' weaknesses. After seeing Adrian Peterson chew up their run D, I'd expect a heavy dose of McCoy to be central to that plan and it'd be great to have Matthews as part of that to give them a legit passing game threat.

Yes, the return of Matthews and centering the game plan around McCoy would be ideal. I just hope that a McCoy based gameplan hasn't it's lost potency due to the limitations of our offensive line. Peterson's game proves that the Buccaneers can be run on, but our offensive line needs to figure out this zone blocking scheme asap. The offensive line has been an absolute disaster, I'm not confident that we can run on anyone. Hopefully I'm proven wrong, and the return of Matthews might be just what the offense needs.