FitzMagic again next week? Winston hurt in TB game...

Big Turk

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrified. You see that Jets game last year. Like the dude was working roots on us or something, sick black-art voodoo coming out of the beard.

Or the Houston game a few years ago and the Titans game in 2011 I think it was.

Yep 100%

It's crazy though since he left us wherever he gets signed, it's as a backup but somehow he always winds up as the starter!

The Titans, Texans, Jets, and now Bucs

It pre dates us. Before he came here he backed up Carson Palmer. Fitz played most of the year after a Palmer injury.

I forgot about the Houston game...friggin Fitz is a Bills killer. Bring on Jameis

I always liked Fitz but he is always unpredictable. He torched Unhappy Gilmore last year but Gilmore is now torturing Patsies fans. If he plays, I think our DBs will do a much better job this time.

If Winston heals in time to play, he will likely get beaten badly by our defense.

I like our chances.

lol people afraid of Fitzpatrick on here 🤣

I agree with the Bills being home and having a more powerful D his odds should be pretty low to get out of here with a win, But....

If he comes to town and does better then Tyrod with comparing Ds to go against that's bad, we also play the Raiders, once again we could see a old Bills QB, if he also gets a win with Tyrod fail it could be a nasty Bills story season of the old QBs haunting.

I'm not worried I think we are ok but man it sure could stink bad if we lose and those QBs get payback. This game has me nervous, if Fitz gets hot look out I don't see Tyrod leading a comeback.

Bills 19,Bucs17

Some Bills' fans are afraid of everything in the NFL. Chalk it up to BBFS.

Fitz is a gunslinger and is a better QB then Tyrod at most times in my opinion. His up and downs is why I wanted him gone but man if Fitz gets hot he is dangerous. Sadly I still hear that girly scream of his when he gets excited. Go Bills

It's all in the Wunderlic

It's well known that you think Winston is just a stupid thug, Fergy.

He scored 27 on the Wonderlic, which is well above the scientifically proven minimum "score of success" (16) for an NFL QB.